Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow to stay with Tech 3 Yamaha for 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow to stay with Tech 3 Yamaha for 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow to stay with Tech 3 Yamaha for 2013

British rider Cal Crutchlow has signed a new one-year deal with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad for the 2013 MotoGP world championship. The 26-year-old will stay on board a satellite YZR-M1 machine next season and be joined by compatriot Bradley Smith, who moves up from the Tech 3 Moto2 squad on a two-year deal for 2013 and 2014. Crutchlow had looked...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (25 August 2012 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

His mouth ran away from him bit

But teams have seen enough from his riding to see value. Especially Herve, who realistically couldn't afford another green rider next to sure to disappoint Smith. Can you see both Cal and Herve smiling through gritted teeth?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny are you stupid enough

To think that Dovi went to Ducati for any better reason than the cash,[not a retorical question trollhog:dopeyhmmmm:],Cal has far less experience than Your italian journeyman and clearly the contract issues have got to Cal,when your a straight talking honest person it is not easy to undertand the playing and political bull that the teams employ ,however this outcome is not so bad as it may seem,Cal is far from the finished article yet and another season whilst not on the best pay and kit will most likely be a good choice stability is key and opportunities are not always as simple as they appear ,Like him or not Benny He is a quick talented rider unfortunately at a time when there are to few seats ,but it will come ,lets face it He wasn't out of a job and he is not looking around for a last chance factory seat but his first opportunity,I am just pleased he is staying in motogp ,it needs him badly ,the gate at:tongue: Silverstone non more so

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

now you can understand

Why I normally swear at you Benny.sorry if it was too subtle for you ,too much tambourine banging on your head this week eh Benny

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

No choice for Cal, Benny. Either SBK or some CRT team. The satellite Yamaha is the best option for him. If he can podium a couple of times, now that Stoner's injured, he'll improve his prospects for 2014.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Best thing about Cal staying at Tech 3 is he will spank Dovi next year.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennydumballs

Sold out ? How does that warped mind of a bacterial virus work that one out ?,And Mr Dermatology going to Ducati was what exactly ? Oh I get it he can say he has not won a Championship on all three Machines but the euro,s were good,that number 4 is well safe and very appropriate

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

sold out benny

again you are blinded by what your so called italian lover has just done, moved to a team he said he would not, for a bigger wage and more pizza's, cal has got the better package out the two for less euro how has he sold out exactly ? what is your point statement without the reply in song?.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Factory Honda ?

Was Cal offered a factory Honda or a Sattelite Honda?.  I don't believe it was a factory Honda.  I maybe wrong but i think your talking a tiny bit of Brad Pitt there Benny.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Good news

Good news that Cal has stayed put. Tech 3 is probably the next best package at the moment to both the factory Honda and Yamaha teams. When he started talking about a Ducati ride next year I was a bit concerned for his future but it was kind of a blessing that Ducati moved their interest else where. Hopefully Cal can build on this year into next and be a stronger contender for podiums week in week out. Good luck Cal!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices