Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow takes maiden podium in Brno thriller MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow takes maiden podium in Brno thriller

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow takes maiden podium in Brno thriller

Cal Crutchlow ended a 12-year wait for a British rider to score a MotoGP podium after he took third place in this afternoon’s Brno MotoGP race. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider finished behind a thrilling scrap between Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo, which Pedrosa won after an enthralling last lap. Pedrosa took his third win of the season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (26 August 2012 14:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
nickyb65

Jan 10

nickyb65 says:

Well done Cal

Great to see him on the podium at last, I'm sure he will be there a lot more in the future. He will gain a lot of confidence from this race, especially his team mate coming on 4th. Well done CC!

Reply to this Topic
richy0317

Aug 12

richy0317 says:

Cal

It was good to see Cal finally show that if he can get away in front of Dovi, he has the pace to beat him. I loved the way he controlled the gap and responded every time he needed to. I hope Ducati rue the day they shat on him!

What i would like to know is who does the maths for the fuel consumption at Tech3? I don't think Carol Vorderman could have got it any closer!

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

well done

cal great to see you get one over on dovi, best news tho is rea on moaners bike, dont think he will get it back again once rea shows what he can do on it.

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Top man

Top man Cal, great result, best Brit in 12 years, first of many.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Well done Cal, verry good ride! And yes boybilly1967, i reckon this was Dani's best ride ever! The little Spanish rider finally fought back, Dani has always been fast. But finally he takes on a fight! Took him 5 years to do it, but still? Great ridding by Dani and Jorge as well. The rest of the Motogp race was boring as hell though. Hopefully Rea van impress Hrc enough to ride Stoners bike for 2 races.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Nice one

Get in daft lad and glad your on the same bike next year. Hopefully the 1st of many.

Now keep yer trap shut about Ducati and any other team you may wish to ride for in the future from now on and do your talking on the track like you have done this weekend.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Big balls off pedrosa today, i think he now believes he can win the title.  cracking last lap from him and Lorenzo.  Even my Mrs was getting excited lol

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Deafening silence

The deafening silence from certain quarters is a bit satisfying

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Top race today....

One of the best this season. Cal rode really well and well done for landing on the podium. Dani and Jorge were brilliant, really good, close and respectful racing. Without doubt, the greatest battle this season.

Reply to this Topic
StuartX11

Apr 07

StuartX11 says:

Good Stuff

Well done Cal. It's great to see a Brit on the podium again :-) Fingers crossed for more.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices