Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow takes maiden podium in Brno thriller MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow takes maiden podium in Brno thriller

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow takes maiden podium in Brno thriller

Cal Crutchlow ended a 12-year wait for a British rider to score a MotoGP podium after he took third place in this afternoon’s Brno MotoGP race. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider finished behind a thrilling scrap between Spanish duo Dani Pedrosa and Jorge Lorenzo, which Pedrosa won after an enthralling last lap. Pedrosa took his third win of the season...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 August 2012 14:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

Cal fastest at Brno test, so far, .113 in front of Dovi

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Good luck Dovi...

He`s a nice fella and is doing the right thing as stated above in taking the Ducati dosh. But I hope he goes well for the rest of the season because when he`s beaten by Cal the Reverend Benny seems extremely crestfallen.

Oh dear.
What were until recently light hearted posts with all the generosity one would expect from a man of the cloth, have now been replaced with un-unnecessary and seemingly bad tempered outbursts. 
This is racing. If you expect your fave to win every week then you are going to be forever disappointed.
As it happens I think the points table reflects the two`s abilities at the moment quite well. Dovi just in front of Cal. For all the reasons stated above, experience ect ect. 
Cheer up Rev, Dovi didn`t become a bad rider over the weekend. Turn to the good book.

I don`t mean MCN either...:wink: 

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

AA

Never mind Benny, almost  time for your first drink and you'll soon be yer old self!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

better package and dovi knows it

funny thing is dovi has just made a career crushing move to be a ducati factory rider, cal however has maybe been the most hard done by but in theory dovi made a stupid mistake for him so well done dovi. meh.

if i was dovi and had more experience than a guy going faster than me i would seel out too, must be a typical italian instinct, rossi paved the way for dovi and he followed like a good little pizza delivery boy.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Good on you mate! Well deserved podium that's shut up a few knobs here.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Benny, it would seem this is a big pill to swallow.

..for all your bluster, I would suggest you have a quick shifty at the Brno test results. Cal has once again arrived in front of Dovi, same bike, same equipment...This must all be very difficult for you I'm sure, but just think how awful it will be for you next year. Oh dear..

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

oh dear oh dear

just heard cal got his pizza delivered faster than  dovi's and both where riding exactly the same piaggio scooters!!!! shame shame .

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

wait a minute

Before some of you wet yourselves Dovi did not go out in the afternoon session so do not get too excited!
Oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Whatever way you cut it..

..the history books won't remember 0.5 seconds. It will however remember Crutchlow was fastest at the test today..

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny sorry

To miss your onslaught of bilge but I do go out sometimes and also attend race meetings,You may not have noticed it was BSB this weeekend ,nice post Wosi ,tried to get this point through to saint Benny but to no avail,Benny If it makes you happy yes I do think Cal will equal this non existant record,more to the point in the same period of time in moto gp Cal will get more than one win ? yes,will Dovi win again ? No ,Not that any of this is important ,the fact is Cal did well no ifs no buts,and Benny the excuses and moaning about fuel pumps etc its pathetic Scroll back through the postings Benny listen to yourself and look at the repetative ramblings of your obsession,you need help man and not of the spiritual kind,get real Benny and if your pride cant allow you to see facts then get medication ,Amen !

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices