Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

racist

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 August 2012 10:42)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

unfortunately the above is true

i do believe in freedom of speech and with all the pc crap it is deemed unacceptable ................and im not just talking black n white issues...........im talking about things like the school teacher that wouldnt change a kids clothes after he soiled himself................just so im clear............ freedom of speech yes.................out n out hatred of race no:wink:

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

ally600

spot on, i am NOT racist, but i am anti islam, as been a muslim can be any colour..

and all the pc shit is caused by people with no real life experience`s ...

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

hmm

I've got a good idea.  Why don't we promote a load of right-wing American crap politics.:huh:

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

Andy

are you serious? we have enough of that already.

Reply to this Topic
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

hmm

Babyrocket.   Are you talking to me?  We need a private conversation.  Why don't you unblock your profile?:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

the whole pc

thing has gone way way way to far in this country when you cant sing bah bah black sheep incase you afend someone its taking the piss now its bah bah rainbow sheep and when muslim extremists should say british people go to hell and not be arested or atleast given a bolocking for inciting racial hatred its stupid i have no problem with people of diffrent races and relgions as long as they have no problem with me ive experenced racism towards my gf first hand and it boils my blood but equaly it pisses me off when someone who wasnt born here who came here by choice slags britain off britain aint perfect but if its so bad here why come if you want to live in a muslim country move to one and shut the fuck up

Reply to this Topic
ally600

May 09

ally600 says:

enfield

i know were your coming from...............my brother lives in Malaysia and over there they welcome the westerners as long as they bring money and convert.................ive met them.......though i wasnt stabbed for being catholic nor was my hotel bombed with an extremist  ...........seems they dont shit on their own doorstep:wink: 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices