Skip to content

Discuss This Tommy Hill Extends his Championship Lead British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Tommy Hill Extends his Championship Lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sportsdesk  says:

Tommy Hill Extends his Championship Lead

Tommy Hill extended his British Superbike Championship lead further in Monday's first race at Cadwell Park with the Swan Yamaha rider putting in a faultless performance on a cloudy but dry day. Second on the opening lap, the reigning champion took the lead from Michael Laverty (Samsung Honda) with a pass at Coppice and although he was under extreme pressure...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (27 August 2012 14:43)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Brilliant

Ride from Tommy, like to see him in WSB next year. Great to see Karl Harris back after such a long absence and he's riding really well.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Hill and Harris

Tommy without the Hopper has no serious challengers this year. Should be in WSBK.

Harris has surprised me. With him also doing the TT, he has really put his career back on Track.

Reply to this Topic
brugwe

Sep 06

brugwe says:

Great from tommy but why nothing on kat Green she was totally outstanding and the first ever win for the girls i feel more must be said join me in congratulating Kat on an outstanding ride really showed the boy's how its done.

Reply to this Topic
jbotta

Dec 04

jbotta says:

kat green

the first lady to win any bike race that i've ever read about, and no mension of her fantasic achevement ,winning by 13secs+, MCN and its schoolboy (testers) err. jurnos must rember that there other racers as good as the hills, crutchlows, etc, but they only get off on BIG bikes open your eys, MCN.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

wsb magny

Jonathan Rey at magny

ive had a mate pull out of a trip to magny wsb half price to a wsb fan go on bikes anyone interested

sad to loose the place ?

hope its ok to post this as its not for profit ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices