Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner’s crew heading back to Ducati with Andrea Dovizioso? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner’s crew heading back to Ducati with Andrea Dovizioso?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner’s crew heading back to Ducati with Andrea Dovizioso?

Casey Stoner’s factory Honda crew could be heading back to Ducati in 2013 to work with Andrea Dovizioso.Talks are on-going about the Australian’s crew, led by Italian Cristian Gabbarini, moving back to the Ducati factory they left at the end of 2010 when Stoner joined Repsol Honda.Stoner, who is currently out of action with a serious right ankle injury, will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 August 2012 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

What question CHR?

That he got the bike he asked for?

That he didn't get the changes to the bike he said was competitive and a winner yet said it wasn't competitive so he quit?

WTF are you after sunbeam? wosi to ask for a spare set of your orange beer goggles?

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Rattlesnakes don't commit suicide

Neither will Gabarini once the options are laid out on the table. Dovi's crew chief will not be Burgess,another given. Coulomb neither.

Dovi has a few ideas as do Ducati. The Rossi/Ducati marriage proposal and consumated one was a rubbish idea. I'm glad its over and has ended..

I recall some clown saying on another site post Valencia 2010...'A tweak here and a tweak there' ...blah blah and HA! Ha ha ha ha.

Old Capirex even won with it many times in its infancy.

Are the rattlesnakes comitting suicide ? Sure they are. Rossi back on an M1.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Wosi, you're getting muddled..

..You've said he got the bike he asked for in one post, and then in another, you say he didn't get what he asked for! I'm just trying to work out which one you really mean?..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

No no no..

When he got the bike he asked for, the CF GP9 which replaced the 'boingy' - according to Casey -  trellis frame GP8, the results dropped from 16 wins, a world title and runner up 2007-2008 to..7 wins and two 4th places 2009 - 2010.

If you believe Stoner, this is the ONLY thing he asked for and recieved..not a great decision based on the success of the previous 07/08 bikes.

What he says he didn't get, but won't tell us what he asked for, are upgrades to the CF bike he felt that would have made it more competitive. Despite the fact he said he left Rossi a competitive bike at the end of 2010 and begged Ducati for it the year before.

Is that clear?..

No..I didn't think so. You're not on your own though.

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Dovis crew

What ever happens I hope Dovi gets the best crew money can buy because hes going to need them.Im not saying that because Dovis crap,oh no,its that red devil of a bike thats going to be under him that worrys me.Still he wont be on it for long,he will be in the gravel for most of the time thinking why the hell did I leave Tec 3.

Yet another name to add to the Ducati career head stone in the Moto GP grave yard,Why Dovi,Why.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Reverend Taffy

Rev. Benny

The Reverend,  TAFFY,  to his mates,  has an in infection. 

Welsh speaking types can mostly be diagnosed as such . . . .

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennysheepdog

I have just read that you are to be Dovi's brolly tranny provided the hrt works, please keep wearing the wellies !

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

It's still not clear Wosi..

..because you say in your earlier post "I thought it was up to Ducati to engineer and deliver the bike and Rossi to ride it? You don't think the manufacturer has any responsibility? (read above on the dangers)" - and yet, here you are once again laying the blame for the mess at Ducati solely at Casey's door. What I've asked, and you've so far decided to avoid, is why is Stoner to blame for the bike on one hand and Rossi and Burgess are absolved of all guilt on the other? It's a simple question...

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Further more dear old Wosi..

..you say in your latest post "If you believe Stoner, this is the ONLY thing he asked for and recieved..not a great decision based on the success of the previous 07/08 bikes." But then you contradict yourself by following up with "What he says he didn't get, but won't tell us what he asked for, are upgrades to the CF bike he felt that would have made it more competitive" - Wosi, you've just told us he only asked for ONE thing, how can he tell you anything more? The only assumption we can draw from all of this is, you're full of shit and just like the sound of your own voice...

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Oh dear, how sad..never mind.

To be frank, I don't need an excuse or reason to blame Stoner, he's a whining Australian cry baby and it winds up simple fkers like your good self.. Plain enough?

It's clear you struggle to understand joined up writing CHR and are unable to join the dots without diagrams. The stuff that I'm talking about is common knowledge. The answers remain below in black & white.

Your puerile attempts to pick holes in plain speaking English marks you as a little desperate, some one who is struggling with their racing knowledge. Disappointing.

I suggest you do a bit of homework lad..try and get a handle on your fked up English comprehension and stop trying to be a wriggling smart-arse.

Below is a link to a facinating article, written in an attempt to put Ducati's woes into perspective.

http://manziana.motocorse.com/blog/32890_Desmo-whys

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices