Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner’s crew heading back to Ducati with Andrea Dovizioso? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner’s crew heading back to Ducati with Andrea Dovizioso?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner’s crew heading back to Ducati with Andrea Dovizioso?

Casey Stoner’s factory Honda crew could be heading back to Ducati in 2013 to work with Andrea Dovizioso.Talks are on-going about the Australian’s crew, led by Italian Cristian Gabbarini, moving back to the Ducati factory they left at the end of 2010 when Stoner joined Repsol Honda.Stoner, who is currently out of action with a serious right ankle injury, will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (28 August 2012 10:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

So,

The bottom line is, you can't answer the question's that were asked of you?...

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Ducati No.1

Returning to the question posed by the headliner to this article, why should Stoner's crew ever contemplate returning to Ducati in order to tie up with Dovisozo when clearly, Hayden, who has a World Championship under his belt and knows the ropes in Bologna, will spearhead the team as No. 1 rider?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Just another thought if Stoner's old crew goes back to Ducati does that mean Livio Suppo will return there too ?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Evrywhere I hear the sound of marching, charging feet, boy

Hey! said my name is called disturbance Ill shout and scream, I'll kill the king, I'll rail at all his servants Well, what can a poor boy do..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Thanks for the link Wosi

Although it's just one mans blog and it doesn't really say much. He's drawn a few lines (including a guessed one for the Duke's driveshaft?!) and drawn a few more assumptions. But in essence he's on the right track. Only an Oompa Loompa fool would think Preziosi is a man without a plan or clear ideas.

It's all very easy to apportion all blame to Preziosi and Corse, but that's not really being honest is it?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Pleasure's mine..

Preziosi doesn't have any ideas as long as he plans to keep using that big ol 90 degree desmo lump.

His insistence on keeping it has compromised everything. He wants sacking.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

RevGeology.....

Nottinghamshire's water comes from the Sherwood Aquifer and nothing to do with Wales so keep pissing on the ground and making your own form of Holy Water! Wosi's guts will be safe regardless what you do! His teeth will still be yellow but that's through choice as a tribute to VR ;0)

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Ode to Wosi..

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill...The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Why CHR..

..I'm touched.

I suppose an extra slobbery lip-wank for this yellow, cockered bum-bailey poofter is out of the question?..although I'd be happy with a tiny fisted tantrum, slap boxing the one-eyed champ into submission and a Christmas card.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Apologies Wosi.

One too many last night - seemed amusing at the time!..Normal service has been resumed...sort of...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices