Skip to content

Discuss This Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow became the first British rider on a MotoGP podium in 12 years with a fantastic third place at Brno on Sunday. His first reponse to the result was to think of British fans, so we thought you might like the chance to return the favour. Post your congratulations for Cal in the messages below and we'll pass them on,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 August 2012 12:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kragus35

Jul 12

Kragus35 says:

Bloomin well done

About time!!!!! for that entire race I was biting my fingernails waiting for you to cross that line in a podium spot, lap after lap it was how far ahead is he ahead of Dovi, so bloomin well done on your first podium and I hope there are a couple more this season, I used to watch you in the 08 BSB season and its nice to see how you have improved since then, infact I still have the signed card from HM Plant honda which I have just put up on my desk wall at work.Lastly lets just hope minichaps or Tamiya celebrate your podium and all round good season with a 1/24 replica of the Yam!, as I know they will sell out

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

WELSH FRICTION The Scene: John Trovolta and Samuel J. Jackson sitting in car talking. (Pulp Fiction music fades off...)

S: Ok, so tell me again about the Welsh. J: Whaddya wanna know? S: Beastiality is legal there right? J: Yeah, its legal but it ain't a 100% legal. I mean you can't just walk into a field, pick up a sheep and start pumpin' away. They wan't you to shag sheep in your home or certain designated places. S: And those are valleys? J: Ok, it breaks down like this: its legal to buy a sheep, its legal to own a sheep and if you're a farmer its legal to sell or loan sheep, its ILLEGAL to fuck sheep in public but...but...but that doesn't matter 'cos, getta loada this, the police in Wales are too stupid to notice you've got a sheep hanging off your dick. I mean that's the interlect the police in Wales DON'T have. S: Arrr man. I'm not goin', that's all there is too it, I'm never fuckin'goin'. J: Nah man, you'd hate it the most. But do know what the funniest thing about Wales is? S: What? J: Its the little differences, I mean they got the same kinda people over there as we got here, but there they're a little different. S: Example. J: Ok. You can walk into a Movie theatre in Cardiff and order a lump of coal, and I'm not talkin' about no paper cup, I'm talkin' about a LUMP of coal. And in Swansea you can buy coal in MacDonalds. Do you know what they call a 1/4 pounder with cheese in Wales? S: They don't call it a 1/4 pounder with cheese? J: Nah man, they don't have fractions, they wouldn't know what the fuck a 1/4 pounder is. S: So whadda they call it? J: A (assumes welsh accent) "Ham and Cheese Sandwhichchchch". S: A Ham and Cheese Sandwichchchchch? J: That's right. S: And whadda they call a Big Mac? J: A Big Macs a Big Mac but there they call it a Bich Machch (accent again). S: (immitating accent badly) A Bichch Machchchchchchch? J: Ha ha ha S: Whadda they call a Whopper? J: I don't know, I didn't go outside. Do you know what they put on French Fries in Swansea instead of ketch-up? S: What? J: Coal. S: Arrr man... J: I,ve seen 'um do it man, they fuckin' drown 'um in that shit.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

CHR......

Fucking snigger snigger! Funniest thing I've read on here!

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

Nice one Cal

A huge ray of sunshine in an otherwise piss wet weekend. Cheers mate.

Reply to this Topic
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

Never thought...

I'd see it, a Brit again on the podium, let's hope this is a new dawn for Brit motorcycle racing some real talent coming through to Motogp, Smith confirmed, and possibly Redding in the mix for next year.  I'm worried about our American talent though, I'm praying that Ben stays in Motogp and that Nicky can improve that bike for next season.  If Cal can keep improving his starts and I don't see why he couldn't he should grab a few more podiums. The battle is now on again for the 4th place. 

Crutchlow is a little foggyesque in his approach and has no problem with straight talkiing, well if he can back it up like foggy all the best to him, motogp needs some characters and he's certainly one of em...well done Cal.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If Cal Crutchlow was a drink...

...he'd be a PINT of vodka and red bull.

Dovi would be a cup of warm piss..............oh dear.

Reply to this Topic
JamieHolmes

Aug 12

JamieHolmes says:

It was only a matter of time Cal !

Cal, congratulations ! Nuff said mate ! lol. Hopefully a couple more this season too . I dont think im on my own when i say i think uve made the right choice by stayin with Tech3 and YAMAHA ! Shame u missed the factory Ducati ride in a way ?? But i think a blessing in disguise in another !! Wait your turn for the factory Yamaha and u know u got a championship winning package 100%. All the best for the rest of the season and beyond Cal, Youve gained ALOT of new supporters so far this season and you deserve every one ! Ride Safe. JPHolmes

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

If Cal Crutchlow was a song...

...he'd be this

http://youtu.be/DcHKOC64KnE

...and Dovi would be this

http://youtu.be/Vy1ueZf1WMQ

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11