Skip to content

Discuss This Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow became the first British rider on a MotoGP podium in 12 years with a fantastic third place at Brno on Sunday. His first reponse to the result was to think of British fans, so we thought you might like the chance to return the favour. Post your congratulations for Cal in the messages below and we'll pass them on,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 August 2012 12:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrWonderful

Feb 11

MrWonderful says:

It's Fate, Mate

Superb, controlled ride Cal, and not a Ducati in sight - certainly not in front of you. Glad to see you're staying with a winning team and package. Dovi may regret that factory ride next year and all you need to do is show Ducati what they're missing. Hope to see more podiums this year, with lots more next year AND to see you on the top step.

Reply to this Topic
BarrelRoll

Jul 12

BarrelRoll says:

Epic Win!

Nice work mate. Must feel pretty sweet after recent events! ;)

Reply to this Topic
pi34

Aug 10

pi34 says:

congratz

on a good ride. But, ... I don't want to piss on your parade, but 1 swallow doesn't make spring. Now it's up too call to validate his podium. I understand this is a British website, but it's sad to read most of you guys are idolizing Cal and shitting on Dovi's head like Dovi's Cals biggest enemy for this season. Getting consistent is Cal's biggest challenge and the only way to get more of the sugar. Dovi has beaten Cal A lot of time fair and square. Cal and Dovi are almost the same age (Dovi 1 year younger) They both can fight motogp for a lot of years. Let it be a good fight, but they both will have to work their bodies too the bone to get there. Enjoy the sport and stop acting like a bunch of football hooligans.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

false dawn

Cal had an electronics upgrade for the race dovi didn't,dovi only tested in the morning....good old cal.

Reply to this Topic
kindredelf

Oct 10

kindredelf says:

fabbbie

Now living in Australia watched the race on channel one hope you heard me screaming from here about time bloody fab so glad you stayed with tech 3 hoping for more of the same and better in the future yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Reply to this Topic
johnd100

Nov 10

johnd100 says:

Come on Cal!!

It was just a matter of time as far as i'm concerned. He's always had the speed and talent. Just wait till he gets a factory bike.

Reply to this Topic
petejh

Apr 09

petejh says:

Super Cal

well done Cal,i knew you would get a podium before the season was out.Now without wishing to sound greedy but any chance of one or two more ?

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

TAFFY

Rev., just when I come on-line looking for a little 'Sport',  you seem to have gone to ground, Taffy?

Did the Coventry man shift ass or what!!

Let's not forget along the way, he is, 'ENGLISH' and not a mere 'Brit'.

Britain is made up of other nation types, some better, others less so.

Remember the core is a white flag with a red cross on it, to this all others pay allegiance.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Glad Cal stuck it on the podium at last. Should've been much earlier in the season though as he/we all know too well. Good ride though.

Reply to this Topic
smithyboy

Jan 11

smithyboy says:

Well done Cal!!!!

Can we all be a lttle more supportive??

We can all find reasons why Cal 'scraped a podium'; reduced competition, tweaked bike etc. But Cal's podium a break through. He's finally got the monkey off his back, he's settled with a ride for next season and he needs to concentrate on good performances, race in, race out, and to be consistent. Destructive criticism is not the way to help Cal

Personally, i'm fed up with listening to the Spanish National anthem, and i'm looking forward to hearing a diffrerent anthem!! This is a British website and we should be proud of that too!

Well done Cal, keep focused and do us brits proud, I know you can!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle