Skip to content

Discuss This Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Share your congratulations for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow became the first British rider on a MotoGP podium in 12 years with a fantastic third place at Brno on Sunday. His first reponse to the result was to think of British fans, so we thought you might like the chance to return the favour. Post your congratulations for Cal in the messages below and we'll pass them on,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (28 August 2012 12:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Pasey Casey

A good post.

We all would have wished the young man to have achieved this a little earlier, but, experience has to be gained. He has been lucky enough to have been placed next to Signore Dovisozo all season, a superbly competent GP man, and he has learned from the master. Pleasingly so, even taken the baton from the master's hand!!

Dovi has peaked, the Coventry chap, a bit of rough if you like, is on the way up!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Reverend Benny

You are a sad pathetic individual, you can't even have the grace manners or dignity to allow genuine fans to have the freedom to give there good wishes to their chosen rider ,you try and hi jack every thread to drone on about you and your freaky love of Dovi, now you supporting him is fair enough its a free choice but do you have to be so pathetic ,Fuck off and emulate your chosen comedy character Mr Emery, Benny RIP ,your as funny as Max Boyce your useless countryman

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Well done cal,maybe a 2 nd place before the end of the season, that'll put dovi in his place,

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

I hope Cal has taught Doviziososlow enough to help him tame the Ducati.Ive followed all of Cals career,I knew hed make it Hail Crutchlow the next MotoGP god.Dont be bitter Benny just accept

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Cal Your The Real Deal

Proper racer ,say's it like it is ,now getting the results you deserve,There is more to come that's for sure ,you have made motogp worth watching for British fans ,Well done that man !

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Reverend Taff

I'm looking for a man of the cloth but, like a copper, when you want one . . .

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Great Result.

More podiums on the way I'm sure - if Cal had a different passport factory teams would be getting the cheque books out - I am sure DePuniet etc wish they could replicate his results - go Cal!

Reply to this Topic
bananabiker

Jan 11

bananabiker says:

Super Cal

Way more potential than Dovi!!!

Reply to this Topic
bigplonker

Aug 05

bigplonker says:

Hero

Splendid show Mr Crutchlow. Ginger beers all round.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

CONGRATZZZZZ

CAL. YOU DESERVE IT. I'M SURE YOU ALREADY PAID YOUR INVOICE RIGHT??? LOL

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle