Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo: No number one at Yamaha in 2013 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo: No number one at Yamaha in 2013

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo: No number one at Yamaha in 2013

Jorge Lorenzo has denied he will be Yamaha’s clear number one rider in 2013 with preferred treatment over rival Valentino Rossi.The Spaniard will renew hostilities with Rossi from inside Yamaha’s factory garage after the nine-times world champion penned a two-year deal to be back on a YZR-M1 next season.There has been plenty of debate in the paddock about how Rossi...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 August 2012 12:36)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Of Corse !

REALLY ! WOW ! Yet again anouther ground breaking revelation,Not.Does any body really expect Rossi to be number 1 at Yamaha next year ! REALLY ! Jorge will be World Champion again this year mark my words & the World Champion dosnt play second fidle to any one.

Jorge is the number 1 & that wont change next year.Even if Dani beats him this year which I think he wont,he will still be number 1 at Yamaha.Yamaha wouldnt dare upset Jorge,not if they know whats good for them.If Rossi beats him next year then it would become interesting,but I think you can count that out,it aint going to happen.

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Wouldn't it be good

If Danni won this year Rossi next then Marquez and so on, hopefully that would take the stupid grin off George's face. He rode a good race at the weekend but he always seemed different when Rossi was putting the pressure on. Hopefully Rossi will be up with the front runners right from the off so we can get some decent racing in!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

No Nr.1 and Nr.2

Just Master and Bitch.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Mind games under way already won't be long when either one of them requests a wall to be put up.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nice

comment Nostro - you mean Rossi The Master No. 1 and Lorenzo The Bitch of course.

Reply to this Topic
JustBe

May 09

JustBe says:

lol

It would be nice for Rossi to win one more Championship but I don't think he can anymore. He's a changed rider now, he doesn't have the confidence or the ability to pull ahead like he used to. What happens, you get old and the newer generation of bikers come along and they're younger, more hungry and faster.

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Kouichi....

Do you think he's been drinking Saki or isn't aware he only has one member of the team finishing races most of the time.  If Chicken and Mushroom pie had been able to give feedback - surely it would be "please stop breaking my fricking bike"

"You know this year for example both Jorge and Ben (Spies) made our bike better and better. I hope on the future the same situation but Jorge will lead bike"

As for Rossi returning to Yamaha -  good for the fans but I'm more excited about the Impact Marquez is going to have.  That kid is a weapon...  - The real story I want to read is "Redding to Gresini".  He deserves a GP ride more than the Ginger ninja.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

FAIR

When Lorenzo joined Yamaha the support afforded to both riders was exactly the same and this showed in the results of the riders and was one of the reasons Rossi left Yamaha. I see no reason for the situation to have changed this time around. They will have equal machinary and support. all credit to Lyn Jarvis for keeping things equal. As for next year it will be another fierce struggle with Lorenzo just coming out on top. But at least it will be good for MOTOGP and the spectators to see two of the top racers in the world battling it out on equal bikes. And i for one am so glad the GOAT has stayed in MOTOGP despite what has happened over the last two years

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

ha, ha, fuggin' riotous

I was wondering which deadhead would take that one up. Well done Saturn, today you win the award for biggest MCN Rossi fawnicator. One yellow star for you, you've run rings around all the others. Watch your back though, there's a slobbering zombie horde queuing behind you.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

muffled words

Take Caseys cock out of your mouth and zip him up Nostro, and wipe that bright orange discharge off your chin.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices