Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Will Rossi succeed on a Yamaha? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Will Rossi succeed on a Yamaha?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

Poll: Will Rossi succeed on a Yamaha?

The Doctor's back on a bike capable of winning next year, but does it still have what it takes? Not only is he back on a Yamaha, with whom he has already won world titles, but Jorge Lorenzo has underlined that there will be no number one rider in the team in 2013.  

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 August 2012 12:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You saying one of our two Aliens

is going to be stuck in the pits all test long Saturn? Even YMC are more reliable than that possibility.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Rossi will win again

I have no doubt about that, but it will be races he will be winning but not another championship. For the first half of the season he will be right up at the sharp end until Marc M gets used to the RCV and settles into the flow of things. Then I think things will change somewhat and DP, JL, Cal and Marc will be all over it and VR will have to settle for following these guys around with the odd podium thrown in now and again when one of them fly into the gravel! There is no way he has 'lost it', but the others are younger, fitter and more up for it. The competition these days is far more fierce.

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

More importantly than this though......

Where the hell is MotoKing these days? Come out, come out, where ever you are!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

Hahahahahahahaha - I know I shouldn't but I kinda like you!   Funny thing although most people subscribe to the notion that WSB is the greatest and MotoGP sucks - by far the largest posts are for MotoGP threads - particularly the Pro/Anti Rossi brigades. So even failed Aliens still attract most interest eh ?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BigBash

Please don't encourage Motoking I can never understand a fkg word he says. Always the same comments about somebody's ASS.   I didn't know anyone rode a donkey.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I'm sure he'll win again, or at the very least place well. He can't do much worse at this stage right?

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

4 sure. There are only 4 bikes capable of winning

For sure Rossi will win again. There are only 4 bikes capable of winning and with Marc being new and the usual offs, mechanical issues there has to be wins and podiums. Sadly.....

Reply to this Topic
gixertam

Aug 07

gixertam says:

Rossi

I think he will be back on front row straight away, Dani too hot and cold, Marc will find that his bullying wont work at the top level as these guys give as good as they get. As for time to get back into the groove, yes he aint going to be bacl on jorge pace staright away but i am sure that there is a private track somewhere with an WSB spec R1 sitting???

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

YES

Valentino doesn't have to prove anything.

Isn't it funny. We live in a time when we are watching the 2nd best rider in history. No other current day rider comes close to his 'ride to win' strike rate of 38%, and still people with their own little inferiority complexes want to hang shit on him.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
goodygixxer

Jan 09

goodygixxer says:

Defo

I really hope he does well, i've got every confidence in him.  He may be getting on a bit but he's still rapid on a GP bike.  He's also got the right attitude.  Even when he's not been winning on the Ducati, he's still had a smile on his face and been professional....unlike some other riders!  I'd love to see him at the sharp end again and can't wait for next season.  Also...i'm so glad Cal isn't going to Ducati, what was he thinking!  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices