Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: Ducati talks distracted Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: Ducati talks distracted Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: Ducati talks distracted Cal Crutchlow

Uncertainty surrounding his future and the constant dithering by Ducati over a lucrative factory contract distracted Cal Crutchlow on and off the track in the last few MotoGP races.That’s the view of Crutchlow’s Tech 3 Yamaha boss Herve Poncharal, who believes deliberations over his 2013 plans impacted on his recent performances.The British rider crashed three times in Indianapolis earlier this...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (29 August 2012 16:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

bennybulls**t

you never have anything positive to say about cal so what exactly has he not done in your moto gp employment list terms to you liking not done????

i think judging from your latest comments and others to you you are so bitter that he finished past dovi, doiv is class i agree with you there but cal has only under 2 seasons under his belt, does this worry you?or is it the ducati deal and now rossi has been shall we say forgotten more your now worrying about the same, i think dovi will do better tbh but not much better and bikes not up to it unless stoner shows everyone how its done(but now cant hehe). enjoy your racing reverend and god bless your pizzaboy.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

wel ty for that benny rev

but even after saying all of that you squeeze this one in?

"Because so far, Crutchlow's done little to merit attention - other than the fact that he's British"

done little to merit attention, regardless to that comment i want to know compared to rossi the last 2 seasons ducati or not, what you think of the 2 by comparision?

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Rev Benny

Rev Benny why dont you just stoop slagging off cal, let's see you ride the m1 & see how you do, then we can slate you at every given turn of events, I'm fed up with you gobbin off , it's getting boring, if you can't find anything positive to say the shut up

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Rev, I'm not sure I would agree..

"Because so far, Crutchlow's done little to merit attention - other than the fact that he's British. Indeed, if he were a Spanish or Italian rider then few would have commented on his performances."...Poor old Marco Simoncelli's MotoGP record in his fateful last season was no better than Cal's, and yet he was being touted as a future champion..

Reply to this Topic
Binthere

Aug 12

Binthere says:

Ah Revbenny and Bloodbubble .What are those blue remembered hills.One day you will look back in sorrow on these happy days for England.When Dovi,past his prime,skulked away to Ducati for one last big payday,knowing that he could never compete with the Crutchlow.And Cal the up and coming young star was on his way to his 1st Motogp world championship (one of many).That is the land of lost content.I seeit shining plain,The happy highways where I went.And cannot come again.By the way rev you are awful but I like you.PS all this will be irrelevant if the Dutch invade again.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

subject:cadwell yesterday??????????

on a lighter note did anyone happen to go to the suzuki trackday yesterday at cadwell?????? i had the pleasure of lapping with camier/brooks/seeley/cummins and a classic john reynolds, great day appart form the rain in the afternoon, one session done on softs.(bit twitchy mind).

Reply to this Topic
agenot

Oct 08

agenot says:

Dovi

In my humble opinion, I think Dovi is really regreting throwing his toys out of the pram last season, if the guy had a inkling that Casy was into his last season with Honda then he would of took a Honda satalite team, yet now he is picking up the wasted pieces of Rossis lost few years :-(

Yet one cannot dismiss this season with Dovi, he has outshone Cal in points, yet surely even the most die hard Dovi fans must agree that if you take Dovi v Cal, in terms of gp experiance, then with Dovi light years in advance knowlage, this season, on the track, experiance is only one place up the leader board from his less experiance team mate, not a leap year ahead that would make Honda think twice about letting one of their second rate riders go. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices