Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

Valentino Rossi is likely to race a new chassis when the MotoGP world championship resumes at his home race in Misano next month.The Italian spent a two-day test at the Misano track this week evaluating a new chassis and swingarm, which is the biggest single update on the Desmosedici since winter testing back in February and March.Rossi and crew chief...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 August 2012 10:07)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

As pointless as  'Jordan has a new boob job'....................

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Pacey

About as pointless as your comments

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

And your'e the one blaming Ducati for Valentino's woes on another thread. The Duke has'nt won since a certain Mr Rossi....................

Are you keeping up? D'ya get it bud? Do facts lie? Go home and get some 'bitty'.  

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Pacey

Ducati had a bike that only one person could ride and even he struggled towards the end. He left because they wouldn't (or couldn't) improve the bike. Thinking that it was only setup issues, they brought Rossi in, only to tell them that it goes deeper than that, which is what Stoner probably told them anyway.   Ducati still don't have a clue how to rectify the problem, but even though they are taking too long getting the updates, at least they have come up with something. So why is it pointless to try something new??? Well it isn't, it is the fact that you have some hangup about Rossi and feel the need to try and write something clever to discredit him.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennymisery

Sorry not to have retorted sooner but been busy today ,how was the jeremy Kyle show you make it on yet in your sheep piss stained joggies ,the wife saying you are cheating on her with your blow up Dovi

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Bird

Well it isn't, it is the fact that you have some hangup about Rossi and feel the need to try and write something clever to discredit him.

Another fail i'm afraid bud as i 'don't do clever'. Look, Casey to this day STILL cops a ton-a-shite in developing the Duke 'backwards'. I'll accept that all day long when those that throw/threw the 'shite' accept that Vale's effort is piss poor in comparison. But you/they won't and probably never will.

As i said the other day.............................Who's praying bud?

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

"I don't do clever"..

Not many Stoner fans do me owd sausage jockey, don't feel too bad about it..

Look..Casey himself has said he left Rossi a competitive bike. There was fk all wrong with it according to him..yet he finished 4th best alien on it two years in a row? After being WC in his first year and runner-up in his second.

He won less and less races year on year and finished lower in the standings.

Any Three year old will tell you that is a backward facing series of results.

Stoner won a title as soon as he left so his talent as a motorcycle racer, given a good bike, is not in question. It's his ability to develop a bike in the right direction that is.

No shame, you can't be the best at everything and Stoner clearly isn't good at telling engineers what the problems are.

The same thing has happened this year on the Honda.

That you and your blinkered band of orange oompa loompas think Casey Stoner can do no wrong is the problem PC..you fkin love the guy with all your heart and it would be funny if it wasn't borderline pathological homosexuality..No offence to any poofters out there.

Go on..tell me his results got progressively better?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

Just shut up Wosi

Your own hero the fallen GOAT has said riders don't develop bikes you fucking idiot.  

If you think Stoner went to Ducati and said "I think the direction we should go is with a carbon chassis which no one has been able to get to work properly in the history of motorcycle racing". That's about as dumb as think Val went to Yamaha and said "let's develop a cross plane engine". Moron.

"He won less and less races year on year and finished lower in the standings" - hey genius, not only did this guy name Jorge Lorenzo come on the scene in 2008 but Honda and Yamaha both built better bikes and had develop cycles faster than Ducati. You post gives ZERO credit to the 2 largest and most success bike makers in GPs. They are only going to get caught with the pants down every decade or so.

"The same thing has happened this year on the Honda" - Now what are talking about you idiot? What happen this year is Dorna giving your GOAT a boost and slapping more weight on the Honda after it had already been finished. And no, I don't want to read your answer of what happen because you can't tell me Honda and Yamaha sent people to a meeting who couldn't count to 3 and couldn't tell if all votes had been cast and for what. And for some reason Bridgestone has discontinued a tire in the middle of the season after people had already developed and set their bikes up to it. Wonder why? Mattered not because Casey was still at the shart end of the title until he crashed in Germany and still has more wins than his teammate. So what are you yapping about?

And now let's talk about how you are a fucking hypocrite day in and day out -  What the hell has your GOAT done in 2 years? Did he not go backwards from when Casey handed him the bike? He has ZERO fucking wins! ZERO! Yeah, a 3 year old can tell you that's less than Casey, right?  I have yet to see ONE post from you that blames Rossi for doing fuck all in 2 years yet you constantly blame Casey for development the Ducati. Which is it you forked tongue hypocrite? If you blame Casey than you blame Rossi as well - you can't have it both ways.

And what's even more hilarious is that fact that you have the nerve to bring up homosexuality when your favorite is the biggest homo of them all. I always have a good laugh when they flash to the pits to show Stoner's girl or some hottie in RDP pits and when they flash to your hero's garage who do they show? I don't have to say because you already know who they show.................hypocrite

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

New chassis ?

I wouldn't give the scrotum a new tyre ,Lets hope its made out of pipe cleaners and pritt stick,Schools out ,exam results Failed miserably,must go back two years, study and re sit exam,two have a hope ,new kids show greater promise ,racing is no different to life really is it Vale ?for shuraah

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Take Casey's cock out of your mouth dawg..I'm not interested in your excuses, it's the same old bullshit.

For once in your sad little life, try and answer a straight question about something without your biased profanity, squealing 'Rossi this and Rossi that.'

You assume that Casey Stoner is in the same league as Rossi when it comes to clear, concise development feedback with your childish "You can't have it both ways."

You assume that as a very young man with little experience, Stoner had the same skill set as a lead rider that Rossi had when he went to Ducati. That they have the same personalities, understanding, mechanical sympathy, ability to deal with pressure, communicate, motivate a crew, their force of character, clout, respect from others, etc.

You know what they say about assumption pal?..it's the mother of all fk ups.

If only the world were as simple as as the one RawDawg inhabits eh?

Ben Speez would probably be an alien and kicking wibbly wobbly Cal's arse...haha. 

Ya fkin fruitcake..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices