Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

Valentino Rossi is likely to race a new chassis when the MotoGP world championship resumes at his home race in Misano next month.The Italian spent a two-day test at the Misano track this week evaluating a new chassis and swingarm, which is the biggest single update on the Desmosedici since winter testing back in February and March.Rossi and crew chief...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 August 2012 10:07)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Benny

Answer the question

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ben

That's a YES then

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Ere Benny...

You are from Wales yeah? How can you slate where others are from when you are Welsh??  ;) ha ha

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Wow....

How can one forum member who you don't even know cause you so much pain and hurt Benny...?  I can't stand Nostro on here but i couldn't give two fucks about him and i certainly wouldn't waste my time with long personal messages to him.. I don't know him and i never will (thank god) so it is all pointless!!

Why don't you just leave it before you get booted off again as i am sure some members are getting itchy trigger fingers again ready to hit the "lets get rid of him" button!!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

I don't have a car...

I ride motorbikes...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Moaner

The sad old fuckwit  would die if he wasn't slagging someone off  even the BloodBubble has deserted him.  The depths of Benny's depravity are unplumbed he is a bottomless pit of bile and filth his insults know no bounds and he pretends to be the victim.  If you kick him off he just pops back up under one of his many pseudonyms. The only cure is a silver bullet or a stake through the heart.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

You have misunderstood me...

I do not push the "Girlie button" and i was one of a few people that objected to the other's getting you and Wosi banned... 

I wasn't aware of all things you mentioned in your last post so i was sort of with you until i got down to your last bullshit paragraph.... "Little boy" "Not brave enough to stand up for Human rights" You don't know me so best you don't just assume..

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

RevBenny

Why don't you give it a rest,most of your posts are just slagging people off because they don't agree with you and nostro...

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BloodBubble

No need to whisper.     When I came on here a short while ago I thought that it was a forum for adult discussion about Bike racing, what I found was a forum for childish insulting posts from several internet trolls the leader of these being the ridiculously and inappropriately named RevBenny spilling his bile and insults on all and sundry no matter what their views You can't be surprised by the fact that people want to fight back and give as good as they get.  Light hearted banter or vicious and vindictive insults.  Don't know but its fun anyway    Apologies to all sensible people - I seem to have turned into a troll.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ben

Same applies to you loser and by the way I've never slagged of the Welsh or Black Country or English etc.  it's you man you are the racist. I will die of old age mate you will die probably violently from one of your many enemies, or should that be enema's.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices