Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi likely to race new chassis in Misano

Valentino Rossi is likely to race a new chassis when the MotoGP world championship resumes at his home race in Misano next month.The Italian spent a two-day test at the Misano track this week evaluating a new chassis and swingarm, which is the biggest single update on the Desmosedici since winter testing back in February and March.Rossi and crew chief...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 10:07)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

Panis kopf.

Rev benny , when the rest of us look up at the stars at night it reminds us of you.

URANUS!!

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

So Rossi....

.....is going to race a new chassis at Misano.......

.....so what about the rest of the bike .

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

It May

have pedals trailler - might give it that extra 1 second

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Chassis tie-rapped.....

.....to a down hill mountain bike.......

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny have you thought about

Keeping Bees,they would be easier for you to stir up and the honey might sweeten up your bitter life

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ben

Anything interesting to say about bikes mate ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

but Benny

You have no one to talk to ,you have abused everyone and everyone hates you ,What were any of todays racing related quips Benny?, and just how many people have you had a go at today,Take a good look into it Benny and the fact is you need help,it's all you live for ,you cant even remember who you are calling and for what ,Saturn was stinky and accused of the young girls thing, now for some bizarre reason it's me,for your information I would gladly bring back hanging for anyone that would harm a child in any way so it's not even a joke ,but that's my last sensible line to you Benny "Off to Coventry you go" Idiot

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Just dropped my lad off at pre school...

..and have to say the conversation there was far more intellectual and stimulating than this dross...why is every thread hijacked by this rubbish? I'm all for a bit of controversy and banter, but this?......

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Rev benny again!!

I'm not goin to say anything about the rev bunny again, because it's got so boring,he's obviously getting off on the abuse,so just ignore him& he,ll go away far far away,cos he's on his own little planet

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

fuk me lol lol

think everybody needs to chill.....get a clean catching cloth and go and have a handshamdy to relieve the anger!!!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle