Skip to content

Discuss This Nicky Hayden confident for Misano return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Nicky Hayden confident for Misano return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Nicky Hayden confident for Misano return

Nicky Hayden is confident he will be back in action at the next MotoGP race in Misano having made good progress from injuries that kept him out of the recent Brno round in the Czech Republic.Hayden suffered concussion and a double break in his right hand when he fell heavily during a crash-strewn qualifying session for his home race at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 10:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Dear Dear Father

I never never wear Brown Shoes,You have no idea who the stig is or my tastes ,I always as a dress shoe wear Black all leather, for your benefit, excuse the pun, that includes the sole, the shoe that is not the r that is you,Always a bespoke make,cost about a fortnight of your giro ,I always think it says a lot about someone,Those trainers of yours, white I believe tenner a pair ;look well with your piss stained joggies how many teeth have you missing you half wit? ,save me a couple at least Benny it will be very quick ,Donington save up, oh one other thing the train ,Wrong line I only travel on the main line (east coast)London to Edinburgh I know you have a poor concept of geography,Be honest your as thick as shit aren't you ,leaving School at 13 to go down the pit only to be rejected and to be unemployed since 1983 has taken it's toll ,a madman that claims to be a Vicar in love with an italian man oh dear oh dear

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

bloodblister/BBBennyfits

Very good b/b almost funny ,Yours I presume ,but the one on the right (as you look at it)is just the puppy I would like to kick you and the unemployed Vicar up the arse with ,Been in all day again BBBenny got that stick on your forehead tapping away at the keys,you don't get out much do you,Monday again tomorrow,bet you wish you had a job eh Bennyfits want to wash my Jag ,I will pay you the minimum wage ,you will know what that is i'm sure ,BBBenny

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bloodytampon

I think you will find cockbreath you have missed the point ,not that having a pair of shoes and a car constitutes wealth nor was I aiming it at you fuckwit,indeed was it not you that threw the first shot?in fact there is not a post on this thread that refers to you so don't cry 'cos you got a retord,I am sure even you realised I was talking to your unemployed boyfriend .You dumb prick

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

well Bloodclot,the pirate

Captain Pugwash I presume ,You have at least written a post with two or three words I agree with,well done,sailor,I'm off to put my feet up ,before I put my foot in it,the suns way over the yardarm

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Abuse

Is this not all becoming rather personal chaps?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

oh dear oh dear

The moron from the valleys has finished with his sister so it's back to trawling the MCN site ,Making new friends every day Bennynomates?,I assume monday is the day you scratch on and go to lidls for your beer and cider.and sit on your blanket with your dog in the high street.correct me if I'm wrong but you wanted me retort to your mutant ramblings Boyo.Abd your salient point was retard ?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Did you Benny ?

I have been to busy ,earning a crust you know what it's like,oh sorry you don't do you !You would know better than me but are they back yet it;s still hols in England Taffy

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices