Skip to content

Discuss This Cadwell Park – Still learning Club racing

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Club racing > Cadwell Park – Still learning

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Neeves  says:

Cadwell Park – Still learning

Not only has the weather this year tested the patience of the nation, it has buggered-up any opportunity to test properly.Bemsee provide a whole day’s testing on the Friday before a meeting, but this year it’s mainly rained. We did have a sunny Friday at Brands last month, but we were on the Indy circuit and the race was on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 11:30)

Post a message in Club racing

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

suspension tips

good read and info there on the forks settup, i rode the suzuki track day with camier/brooks/seeley and jhon reynolds, gotta say i did have slow turning issues as my front forks have long travel(rsv mille), ill give that a bash as all my prelode settings where at max,more oil and less air makes sense, not the same forks but in theory it still makes sense, all in al cadwell was great for 3 sessions then one in the wet, not so good, was anyone else there yesterday??

had the pleasure of getting tips form leon and it was very helpfull for the wet session,good luck for next round.

Reply to this Topic
hondmog

Oct 08

hondmog says:

manx gp

INSTEAD OF ALL THESE STUPID POLLS HOW ABOUT REPORTING ON SOME MOTORCYCLE EVENTS

DID MCN KNOW THAT THE MANX GRAND PRIX WAS HAPPENING IN THE ISLE OF MAN

ALL THEY REPORTED ON WAS THE UNFORTUNATE DEATH IN PRACTICE

IF MCN IS NOT GOING TO PUT THINGS ON THE WEBSITE WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT

Reply to this Topic
velopete

Apr 05

velopete says:

hondmog

Christ, would I like to second that, MCN has lost it's way badly if it thinks that Neevsie is more interesting to us than the Manx. Please get some grown ups writing articles.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices