Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well HasBeeny here's a thing

Being as you seem to have been on the Wine and also it seems are angry at having to reap just what you sow why not send me a pm and you can shoot your trap off to me in person you little old Donington visitor,I will be there ,Old, bald, black country ? I fear you are very wrong my man ,I guess thats why I am the stig and you are a Benny or a prickly weak but angry old hedgehog ,go to Bed you idiot

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well HasBeeny here's a thing

Being as you seem to have been on the Wine and also it seems are angry at having to reap just what you sow why not send me a pm and you can shoot your trap off to me in person you little old Donington visitor,I will be there ,Old, bald, black country ? I fear you are very wrong my man ,I guess thats why I am the stig and you are a Benny or a prickly weak but angry old hedgehog ,go to Bed you idiot

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Mandy

your avatar - :sunglasses::biggrin: cool!!

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

I've also noticed

That if you take the letters C.A.S.E.Y S.T.O.N.E.R and then take some away and then add some you get the words N.O.T.A.S.G.O.O.D.A.S.V.A.L.E.N.T.I.N.O.R.O.S.S.I , coincidence? I think not.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Cooler than yours

But then I'm cooler than you so that makes perfect sense.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Mandy

Who's alter-ego are you - not another Benny surely !

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Yes

And he has already started the insults.......blaaah!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

BenBen

"You offer nothing to any thread other than gratuitous hate, bile and perversion."   HAHAHAHA -

You were my role-model from day 1 and now I'm better than you!  Now go and shut yourself in your little cardboard box and sleep it off.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Alter ego?

How very dare you sir. I'm very much my own man, except on thursdays when I let Julie out. She can't ride the Victory though the filthy bitch.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

MonkonBenny

Saturn ? my alter ego ,you seem to be talking out of Uranus again,Hate and bile ,well you old tinker I just think you bring out the best in me, Mr Motivator has nothing on you Bendy,I am not surprised you know the protocol for the Kerb Crawlers,however 50p thats cheap even for a Stacey type or a Myfanwy isn't it see

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle