Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Mr Motivator

I used to love a bit of Derek in the morning working me up into a sweaty frenzy. I was shocked to learn that Dale Winton makes chutney too, Supermarket Sweep was never the same after that.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

MandyRamola

No Dale a Chutney ferrit who would of thought it,your not thinking of poor old Barrymore he had that suicide bummer in his pool,At least Simon Cowell is'nt that way just like Liberace and Boy George,You would think more would like Bike racing you can just see George Michael walking round Silverstone in his Leather hat Jacket and chaps

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

George in chaps?

How about Sol Campbell astride a throbbing Monster headed down Route 69 or Dermot O'Leary clad only in a VR46 thong sat at Maggots? I've often wondered if Casey Stoner didn't get married to divert attention away from his love of uphill gardening? I see even that ickle teeny weeny Dani Pedrobot has gotten himself a lady companion, I wonder if he learnt that ruse from Elton John?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Benny

How can I put this ,Fuck off to bed for a Jostle over your Dovi pics ,i'm bored with having you as my bitch for tonight your to easy to hook this evening,so no fun ,put the wine bottle down and go to bed oh and if poss fall down the stairs of your ex coal board house,don't worry there will be others to humour your desire to be humiliated,your opposition is relentless when one gets tired with you another just comes on duty your a very unpopular irritating dreg ,you set yourself extremely low standards of which you find hard to maintain,touche for this evening dipshit its been emotional

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

MandyRamola

I don.t think icky Danni is like Elton ,he was the man that sang BBBBenny Benny BBBBenny and the sweats wasn't he ? I had heard that Pete Burns was doing the isle of man next year on a Ducati as long as he can get matching lip stick and a fLIP up helmet ,Brian Dowling is fettling his machine and Rupert Everett on the clocks,Alan Cumming isn't,Ian McKellen is in charge of setting up camp and Derren Brown is going to work his magic on the motors,Steven Fry is of course doing the breakfast Will young on Pit board ,John Barrowman is of course with a sidecar team if he finds the right outfit

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Oh dear fatherBenny

Will not let me go will not let me go .Night night Saddo Mind the stairs ,get that blow up Dovi out and put in a fast one ,sleep sleep get the paper bag out I mean plastic deep breaths deep breaths ,Hal David, Max Bygraves .RevBenny how sad all in one day

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Stig

Takes one to know one , i suppose.... , nothing to be ashamed of though.........

Look on the bright side , at least you have Mandy ( fitting name ) as a friend on here..... 

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

You forgot Thierry Henry

I hear he's bringing the va-va-voom. Also guest appearances are expected from G.Barlow, he's written a song called " I'm not who you think I am", also, Ashley Cole will be doing a reverse tackle demonstration. Joanna Lumley will be duetting with Princess Anne singing the classic " This bean was made for flicking". They say a rare outing by Michael Fish the weatherman is also on the cards. Robbie Williams will be there too. And John Travolta, he's pencilled in to fly Tom Cruise, Marc Overmars and the coffin of J.Edgar Hoover in especially for the bonanza.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

I have no friends

And that's exactly the way I like it. You're just jealous that my avatar is better than yours.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

That sounds like a hazy fantasy to me

See what I did there?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN