Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

saturn

Indeed,I saw he went stratospheric with you ,I shouldn't of taken up the mantle really but He just laces into all and sundry and deserves his cage rattling ,Being in all day can't help him I guess,I can't be arsed tonight ,In fact I think I will "send him to Coventry" chortle

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Stig

You and me both man.  Checking out now as got Bees Knees to attend to - see ya !

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

The Rev B

Just why are you all so very beastly to Benny Hog?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Barkerbill

I am sure you are aware of some reasons,and I for one am far from the first nor the last I suspect,Sadly He may have a view or a favourite rider but to never be wrong nor allow another to have the same respect and to berate his hatred of others views and favoured riders is only asking for the reactions he receives,Hence name changes etc etc ,I hope this clarifies ,but I am sure you knew that

Reply to this Topic
gooey1

Aug 07

gooey1 says:

CS 27

Respect to CS 27, about the only rider that could consistently be exciting to watch when circulating on his own during QP.  Hope he has a great life and doesn't join Micky D in too many late-night bar sessions.

Now to 2013 and 3rd for CC 35 in the championship followed by a factory ride in 2014.  Who cares if he's a bit rough and ready - this is motorbike racing not ball room dancing (take note Dovi) and at least he has some character and doesn't need Alberto Puig to squeeze his scrotum in order to raise a grimacing smile (take note captain Pedro).

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

190psi

doh meant 29psi yeak 190 wouldd be the don

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

OW01Fog....

Good on yer fella, hope you have a great day on track with those chaps.  When is it?

I used to race a GSXR600K1 8 years or so back, and I ran that with MIchelin Pilot Race Soft?medium tyres, with 31psi in the front and 29 psi in the back, seemed to work well for me in most places.  Brake pad-wise, I used EBC HH sintered jobbies in the front (not in the rear, I never used it as it was just off the ground under braking in to most corners and would have locked up), and again they were more than up to spec.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

"Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery "

Oh thank god!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

week till pit lane opens,

next tuesday dude, cheers for the tips,190 psi my ass , ill stick to 31 front 28 rear like cadwell worked for me and i stayed on even in the wet!!, ill have congratulate james as he is there in pit lane too, cant wait to meet whitam tho he is a legend.

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

boylover benny

if i ever have the misfortune of meeting ur sorry very sad lonely scrutty welsh arse. i'll be sure to blow you up to 190 and kick u into orbit. my god ur a sad cunt.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices