Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
parris

May 10

parris says:

Lol. What happened this time.

What happened this time with RevBen?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

parris

i can only guess the same thing that happened last time, somebody at mcn did there job again, its called fair use policy and benny over dovi loving post have maxed out his usage count hehe, but seriously last post i read was dont in box me to that saturn guy ect ect, so its just another benny vs the world issue, i wonder if he is real? or has he got a motocycle at all?. has saturn still been on ? if not he has got the boot too,

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

ow01fogno1

Sanx mate. The guy is a loon. The guy has a unique skill of being boring and at the same time annoying. It isn't only on MCN where he behaves like a dick. He was giving it large on motomatters over the word "brace" and how many it means and that this means DE is biased against Dovi, and he just kept banging on about it to everyone that posted. The tool won't be missed.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Returning to the header on this theme.

Will Stoner still have some fire in his belly on his return? Will Honda give him a decent bike? Might even still harbour some vague long shot hope of the title. The two Spaniards have not sewn it up yet and fate could turn a hand here, it has happened before.

Regarding the Welsh scribe, he will be feeling fairly chuffed at his latest acknowledgement and will continue in the same vein, unfortunately.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Hey fogno1

How was the track day?

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Did Rev-Jolly

Get the boot again?......he'l be back again!! .

Has all his post's been removed?.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Trailler

yes the village has there idiot back

lets hope MCN ban his IP address

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

I always gave

Rev the benifit of the doubt , and thought - nah , he's  harmless  - , but after this week's episode , i am thinking he's got some serious bloody problem's . 

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Wosi

You're wronger than a wrong thing from the planet Wrong who won a wrong competition for being so wrong.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Wosi

Your starting to show signs of Rev-itice.......oh dear!

sheet , so am i......oh dear!......aaah!.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices