Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

I'm annoyed the Rev has foxtrot oscared

A: because i've been trying to reply to his message for 2 days and B: coz he's a good egg. It says summat for the great man that y'all now are questioning where he is. B-dog link me coz I have feedback to your idea.

I do see his point, I myself felt the need to leave this brainless pit of pointless piffle on two occasions but I came to the conclusion that you're mostly all idiots so returned solely with the intention of mocking you and generally taking the piss. I'll save talk of my precious motorcycle racing for those whose opinions I actually care about. Trust me when I say that isn't anyone here (apart from Nostro, Aquarius and CCB)

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Benny or Rev.

Taffy has problems big time.

An extremely intelligent young man, obviously unemployed, why? who knows. Drinking too much, yes, but then don`t we all . . .

Maybe he is too lazy or possibly resents others, better educated, but of lesser intellect, making good and this I suspect, is his base criteria.

Great shame really, as, were he to really apply himself, he would be a real force to be reckoned with.

His intellect is superb.

Benny or Rev., I assume you will cast an eye over this, and I, one of the greatest protaginists in this all, wish you well, sort your self out my good fellow, you are worth more, a lot more.

And stop being so nasty to your fellow man. Hateful even. You sir, are frustrated by your own failings. Do something to correct this!

Bill

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

To assume makes an ass out of you and me

He wasn't unemployed and is doing better in life than most around here (including me). I suspect Wosi drinks more than most and it's common knowledge that cider rots even the most disfunctional minds in West Bridgford. Again, a huge credit to the guy  that you're all concerned for his welfare and whereabouts no?

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

He wasn't unemployed tells me nothing. Is he now unemployed?

Cider does indeed rot the mind. Is this also the case when a native of Wales is involved? Can't ruin what ain't there to start with, can yer? Metaphorical of course!

West Bridgford?

Bill

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Que?

He wasn't unemployed tells you nothing? Other than he was employed, a difficult inference to gather I appreciate, perhaps I'll get NASA to chalk your name off their next head hunting mission? Talking of metaphors, I think you sound like a twat.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Right on brother

I'd take it as a compliment if it didn't come from Wosi. He does occasionally talk sense but it's so occasional as to not really matter. I do note that his anti Stoner stance has softened somewhat to something almost akin to real life. I also note that he doesn't often mention Nostro's mate Donovan, strange.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

B.B

If the posts werent up to his standards , why did Rev post on this site? , there are plenty of others........

He luved Dovi , thats for sure .

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

B.B

Right on brother....:lol: .

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Why do any of us post?

Well said BB, you've just about covered all angles there. Except, to demonstrate the limitations of our ability to think beyond our own limitations, which to be fair, is beyond the limitations of most. I'd like to see a bit more neural activity on this site, perhaps not MM grade but enough to take it away from it's general level of short sighted stupidity. I'm all for slagging someone too but the myopic fanboy idiocy of this site makes that too easy an option. Come on people, raise your game.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

RevHog Missed not one bit

I for one am glad the fool has been hoisted by his own petard,I can already see two posters retorting to me already, they should question themselves if they admire a moron like him,However I am delighted that he couldn't resist the opportunity to oust himself, good riddance,We all have a view or a favoured topic or rider but have one single minded obsession with one Rider/topic is well,"strange",Not only that to goad harass and slate anyone who has a different opinion is clearly wrong ,You can see from the postings how many he irritated ,some chose to ignore him some humour him some retaliate ,I regret the levels to this end I was drawn but I am delighted with the outcome and that the fool couldn't resist his "mad ego",no doubt the idiot will return if indeed he hasn't already ,but He will become as transparent as ever and to the same end,in the meantime ,looking forward to some racing and some posts from the more normal folk on here .Bye to the troll

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices