Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Well surmised Stig

Not sure why you think I need to question myself though. Or indeed how I can, surely I'd know the answers to my questions? As for " one single minded obsession with one Rider/topic" I think you're talking about just about everyone here. There are a few of us, I say a few I mean me, who can actually fully appreciate both Casey Stoner and Valentino Rossi, together, at the same time. Can you? Let's be honest, this site has been driven by both riders and the rantings of their fans for a good few years.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Well that didn't take long

One more to come,To be that predictable is my very point,However Mandy I note your other point ,well made ,re appreciating more than one rider,of course that is or should be how it is ,to not like a persona or a style of a rider is one thing, but to turn that into boiling rage is frankly stupid ,Casey Stoner e.g. not the most charismatic rider but who can discount his ability,Rossi not of late the shining star he was but his record ?anyone would be proud of it ,My personal man of the moment Cal Crutchlow ,a terrific prospect for the british fans and a character to boot,so I agree most of them have good points or things to favour ,But because one mans pill is another mans poison,an opinion he should have and a reasonable debate but to slate and abuse simply because they don't comply to your view is unacceptable don't you think

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

We should

Start a RevBenny apprecation thread...:lol:.

Infact thats not a bad idea...:blink:.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

You're not a clairvoyant Stig so put your tea leaves away.

While I know Benny doesn't  need me to defend him I will say that he had your number hence your beef. Personally I only get two lines in, tops, on your posts before I find myself zoning out. Perhaps it's you, perhaps it's my need for mental stimulus, who knows?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Blood clot

Come in number two your time is up ! Read my posts properly and in order cretin,you will read {slowly I imagine} ,that I expected two retorts, the first one "well that didn't take long",being the first then, hey ho (You) number two, on cue,Sorry I had to explain it for you ,and I am sorry you have been posting about benny all night,speaks volumes and endorses my post ,sorry if you being so predictable annoys you,so hope this clarifys ,"what do I mean" ,Ya know wot a meen,innit

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Oh dear oh dear

Come out come out where ever you are,Here's Johnny,off to Coventry you two I am putting my redundant and not needed fishing rod away,Did you twins have anything to say about racing ?thought not, bye trolls

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Don't think you're doing your case many favours there Stig

I see that you've transferred the attitude that Benny so loved onto the next victim as quick as you can yet still try to be pious with a bizarre sense of pomposity. Odd, Benny has gone (for now) but you're still a tit. So Stig, you have the floor, tell us about motorbike racing...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

How odd

That you have gleened so much In only a week of joining ,already adopting a best bloodbrother friend,and you have so many familiar traights ,goodnight Bennylover as I said off to Coventry you go,take the hook out of your cheek.I have better things to do than engage in tripe with you again sad act

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

How odd

That you have gleened so much In only a week of joining ,already adopting a best bloodbrother friend,and you have so many familiar traights ,goodnight Bennylover as I said off to Coventry you go,take the hook out of your cheek.I have better things to do than engage in tripe with you again sad act

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Benny

He was unemployed,

on drugs,

drank far to much man fat,

from wales,

in love with Dovi nuff said

Reply to this Topic

Page