Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner begins recovery after successful ankle surgery

Repsol Honda rider Casey Stoner has started his recovery after undergoing successful surgery on the right ankle he seriously injured in a high speed qualifying crash in Indianapolis 12 days ago.Stoner underwent surgery at Sydney’s North Shore Private Hospital and he is already commencing his rehabilitation at home.A statement issued by HRC this morning made no mention of a possible...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 August 2012 11:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Stig

I can't understand your attitude, only the other day I was defending you, another poster said you didn't have the brains of a fuckwit and I said you did. You're miles off the mark by the way, I'm not Benny and anyone with even a small sense of vernacular and style would see that. I think it's quite obvious who I am but evidently not to you.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

On and On and On

All you Revbenny admirers/clones (or should that be clowns) are nothing but a bunch of ignorant, arrogant. egotistical neer-do-wells who's sole purpose in life is to bully and dominate others. The only thing you have to offer is intimidation. You are akin to moronic football fans who have no interest in the game and go along just to cause disruption and spoil things for genuine fans.

Why don't you all  (and you know who you are)  just fuck off with Benny and leave genuine fans to discuss matters in a sensible manner ?

Yours faithfully in anticipation......... but I'm not holding my breath!   You bunch of idots!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Well spotted Sir BloodBubble - you're not as dumb as you look ! Your reply was in fact quite fair.

Pity Benny couldn,t portray reasoned argument .   Long live motorcycle racing.

Reply to this Topic
MandyRamola

Sep 12

MandyRamola says:

Intimidation?

What kind of person gets intimidated by text? How can you intimidate someone on an internet forum? Ignorant? How so and of what? All very strange. Genuine fans? What makes someone genuine and a fan? Buying official merchandise? I haven't been asked to quantify my fandom although I did say I fully appreciate both CS and VR but perhaps you missed that? Very odd Saturn. Let's play "I'm More a Fan Than You Are", it's a new game I've just invented. I'll start, "I'm More a Fan Than You Because" I've met and had a long conversation with, err, Murray Walker. Who is next? Saturn, you have a go mate. 

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Intimidation?

What kind of person gets intimidated by text?

I will tell you who Revbenny so much so he went off his head and had another breakdown!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

can I make a suggestion

I think it was Richard1967 that gave it to me in relation to the ejected idiot and it's clear that the same situation applies here ,ignore the buffoons ,they clearly are only on here for an argument and no reasoning will change that,Nothing to say of any real importance & no one wants to hear this drivvel,There is some racing on this weekend lets go back to that,that should lose them ,in any case invertebrates like this thrive on reaction,like Hedgehogs that come out when its dark so they won't be seen, nicely put COZ69,perhaps it was a case of Buster Bloodvessel !Post away trolls your a joke

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

No one mention that clowns name.

I think its in the best of interests no one mentions that clowns name who got demolished from this site.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

Any News on Casey's ankle ?

?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

tobyi

this is the sad thing about stoner. if he's off race, we never knew what happened to him. he always low profile. and it affect his public opinion existence.

unlike the other 9 times ASS LUCKY CHICKEN CHAMPION that always big mouth out loud posted his ass everywhere on and off season. he's like selebrity and i cann't blame him for it. he's good with it.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

motoking

are you yoda?

your post make sence not much huurrrr

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale