Skip to content

Where to Ride Kent bikers Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > Kent bikers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

DBrooker

Aug 12

DBrooker says:

Kent bikers

Hello all, new to the forum. Just wanted to know if anyone is from the Kent area would be good to get to to know use because I havent seen many especially sittingbourne way.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 August 2012 17:48)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babbs71

Mar 09

babbs71 says:

DBrooker

hi welcome i live in orpington

Reply to this Topic
DBrooker

Aug 12

DBrooker says:

Kent bikers

Hello mate sorry haven't replied earlier, not been on here for a while. Do you ride out anywhere or with a group?

Reply to this Topic
babbs71

Mar 09

babbs71 says:

DBrooker

sorry its late been working to bloody hard used to ride in a group . not been out for a ride in a while so looking to meet new people to go out with . when the weather is better and no i am not a fair weather rider LOL i use my bike every day

Reply to this Topic
DBrooker

Aug 12

DBrooker says:

Babbs71

Hello mate no worries we've all got things to do. Do you still go about in the group atall? I haven't seen many bikers my end of the sticks. Only come out when it sunny suppose. I would to use my bike everyday but gotta carry tools to different sites so not very practical lol R6 with big panniers each side wouldn't look nice either.

Reply to this Topic
babbs71

Mar 09

babbs71 says:

Dbrooker

no i dont ride in group anymore . i am looking to meet some new people to ride out with.

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Just noticed this post

Try Kent and Sussex bikers.com. Quite an active forum and rideouts starting from all over Kent all year round. Although more turn out on nice summer days there are still some of us around Rye/Folkestone/Hastings area that meet fairly often.

Very friendly and everyone is welcome from 125's to sportsbikes, so rideouts are a great mix of bikes and abilities. Most imprtant of all is the ability to seek out and kill the very best bacon rolls and chocolate cake.

Have a look and you'll soon find lots of new people to ride with. Come and have a ride out with us. You will have fun. We will make sure of it :smile

Reply to this Topic
babbs71

Mar 09

babbs71 says:

beelady

sorry for late reply i will get out more this year as i am now working . will have to sort something out i will be doing the mayday run this year .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices