Skip to content

DUCATI Ducati 1199 Panigale recall 1199 PANIGALE

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > 1199 PANIGALE > Ducati 1199 Panigale recall

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Ducati 1199 Panigale recall

Ducati UK has issued a recall for its 2012 1199 Panigale. The notice, which will affect 618 units, states three different problems with the machine. Ducati will be contacting the owners affected by the recall by letter and remedying the problem free of charge at authorised dealerships. The recalls are for: The exhaust butterfly valve Bowden cable cover could melt or burn...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 September 2012 10:14)

Post a message in 1199 PANIGALE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Sep 12

916199 says:

Panigale Recall

Agree with jconway651.   This is a pionering bike & there were bound to be the odd issue.  Cant remember the last time I had a new car & had no issues. 

Have owned three Ducati's & all three have been faultless. Just have them looked after properly.  That's the secret.

Think most folk who knock Ducati's just jump on the band waggon out of jelously or because of reputation.   Characterful & rewarding bikes simple.  

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

hahahahahahaha

is this what ducati call passion ? when i bought an st2 it brought a lot out a lot of passion in me ,mostly hate.Every time ducati bring out a new model They claim improved reliability and quality,utter waffle.fragile as ever.

Reply to this Topic
firkit

Apr 05

firkit says:

The lot

They all problems with new bikes Honda vfr1200 engine/gearbox carnt remember which The ducks have and will carry on improving and the recall is for minor probs nowt major And no I do not ride 1

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Problem is..

Problem is, because that is one of most expensive large production bike which mortals can buy, and because for some mechanic syring didn't squizz enough lock tight(or poor quality ) customer have a problem, Ohllins so expensive when you wish to buy any of they products didnt make eanough powerfull stearing dumper than screw splash out!!! That by my opinion is something which is obvioslu fact of my teory, that people didnt pay that (again by my opinion) ludacris money for quality instead they pay for brand.And i'm have one coviction, that Ducati for that money, must assembled every paniggale like assembled desmosedichi, whit hands and whit serious test of assembled bike .in fact every motorcycles that exceed the value of 10,000 thousand pounds, would have to have a certificate that is hand assembled and attest all the major parts, control, braking systems, power transmission, because it parts the failure of which could easily lead driver in deadly danger.In that case, customer will had at least one reason that justifies the cost. So in the end if his new motorcycle in the middle of the curve wastewater screw with steering damper, and because of that he loses control, falls and remains disabled, he knows who to sue

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices