Skip to content

Discuss This Glen Richards tests E-power bike General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Glen Richards tests E-power bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

mmwain

Feb 11

mmwain says:

Glen Richards tests E-power bike

Over the last two weeks Glen Richards has been testing the Ecotricity Kingston University Ion Horse 12, successor to the Ion Horse 11 which finished third in the 2011 TT Zero and got within 400 yards of completing a 103mph lap in 2012. Ion Horse 12 is completely new and features the latest version of the revolutionary YASA motor - the size...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 September 2012 10:53)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
couriersteve

Aug 08

couriersteve says:

Electric bike`s.

If i run low on unleaded, i`ll pull into a garage and 2 min`s later i`m back on my way. Just out of interest if this bike run`s low on charge, How long would it take to be back mobile again?.

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

Electric Bikes..

I can see a use for electic bikes in the future but we are still some way off with the battery technology. Give me around 150bhp and a 100 mile minimum range and I'll start making room in the garage...now which one should I sell first..........

Reply to this Topic
Fly by night

Sep 07

Fly by night says:

Battery swap

In some countries for the electric car they have already started putting in battery swap, it would make good sense to develop a vehicles that could utilise this side of things then electric bikes cars vans whatever could all be feasable.

Battery swap would be the best solution, they just need to get their finger  out to sort it out.

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

In series..

How about a small petrol motor charging the batteries with all the power driven by electric - might be a bit heavy though!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle