Skip to content

Discuss This Low and Mean CX500 Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Low and Mean CX500

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chad  says:

Low and Mean CX500

We just built this cafe racer which we call Low and Mean from a beat up '78 Honda CX500. It has a ton of unique parts that were all hand made by us.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 September 2012 13:01)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

ahhhh....

The "plastic maggot" lives

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Whats with the shit soundtrack ? why do all videos have that shit music?

Reply to this Topic
venturer

Jan 04

venturer says:

why why why, spend any time or effort on a cx500, it looks like you guys know what your doing, but wtf were you thinking about picking a cx500.

Reply to this Topic
F0ulOli

Jun 12

F0ulOli says:

wow!

That looks fantastic!

Really impressive what can be done when you put your mind to it!

Wonder what you could do with my old VFR750?

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Nearly as nice as my old CX Factory Custom. I do miss the top box, kept my sarnies fresh........very sensible devices,top boxes.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yeah... top boxes them.... err....... top boxes....!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Remember Derri boots? Sigh.....and army surplus water proofs, handlebar muffs, holes drilled in visors - them were the days.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Billysollocks....

Now your talking... How about Mascot wax cotten jackets, fishermans socks, kangol helmets, and hankerchiefs around the nose and neck.? not to mention Avon road Runners, Marshal exhausts and 50 pence per gallon.!!!!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Snev, you are an utter tease. How about 2 stroke oil dispensers at garages for when you filled up? Spare cables taped alongside the existing ones for those golden cable snapping moments in the rain at 1 am in the winter, Belstaff waxed cotton jackets and trousers, bubble visors, clip on wrap around visors, silk scarf for the posh BMW riders, Avon SM (safety mileage) tyres, Ashman motocross boots....

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Billysollocks...

Castrol R, Dunstal pipes, Rickman fairings, Custom car girls with bare Tits, oops I digressed. Suzuki kettle Smog.... Cops with a sense of humour..... Cigerette vending machines ...10 Embassy no 1.... ahhhhh.... those were the days.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle