Skip to content

Discuss This Low and Mean CX500 Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Low and Mean CX500

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chad  says:

Low and Mean CX500

We just built this cafe racer which we call Low and Mean from a beat up '78 Honda CX500. It has a ton of unique parts that were all hand made by us.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 September 2012 13:01)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
walter54

Dec 12

walter54 says:

It's fine

It's horses for courses here, not everyone likes or even remembers the old CX500 but some do remember it very fondly. I despatched one for a while and it served me very well and my knees were kept warm enough tucked in behind the cylinder heads. Would I buy another? Maybe because I like V twins, though I think I'd rather have a Moto Guzzi.

Reply to this Topic
studad

Jul 06

studad says:

Looks Superb !

I think most people that have owned one ....or in my case 3......will appreciate just what a great tool they were . I also think that every owner will admit that they were bloody ugly in their original state. I despatch rode all mine and covered in excess of 120,000 relatively trouble-free miles on all of them ,and i have loved the v-twin throb ever since !

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

You can put lipstick on a pig...............................................CX's were garbage bikes when new so wasting time tarting it up like this is a waste of time,crap.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices