Skip to content

General Grounds for Divorce? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Grounds for Divorce?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Cent

Jan 10

Cent says:

Grounds for Divorce?

Yesterday evening i got home from work and couldnt put my 11 plate red and white Honda CBR F in the garage, because my daughters car was on the drive, she had gone out with my wife, son and her boyfriend and 2 kids in my wifes car. So i put my bike where my wife car would have been. while i was waiting for them to get home i fell a sleep watching TV, after a while i was awoken by my wife and son taliking in the kitchen, they had not long got home, after enquiring where they had been i told my son to move his mothers car off the drive since it had replaced my daughters car on the drive. When i got outside my Bike indicator light was hanging off! and closer examination there was extensive damge to the exhaust side of my bike including the exhaust itself (£500 exhaust) at this point you can imagine i was fuming, i went back in to confront my wife she denied all knowledge i could tell she new more since she seemed very calm at the fact some one may have damaed my bike, after going out and coming back in, saying that a neighbour had seen her do it, she stopped denying it and said i was acting stupid! now i just flipped after putting the bike in the garage i left the house slamming the front door and almost smathing all the windows. For to hit the bike on a nice sunny day is unfrogivable, but then to deny it like some scally would off done, when its your own wife is criminal!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 September 2012 10:41)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

Cent

Chill dude. :winkie:

It was 'out of order' of her ...but at the end of the day it's your wife - what's her's is your's and vice verca.

Although we get attached to our bikes - it's all  just 'stuff' that can be fixed and replaced.

Forgive her ...family and love is far more important than possessions and 'stuff'.

What's done is done, falling out with her will not undo the damage to the bike ...... and just make life miserable for you her and your kids.

Tell her it's ok and give her a hug.

She will think more of you for it ...and you should have stored up some major 'brownie points' for next time you want to go off with the lads on a biking trip etc.

Let the anger go and be happy ...life is too short. :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

:unsure::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
evlcatnw

Nov 05

evlcatnw says:

Cent

just think of all of them brownie points she owes u-get her baking and 'paying off' the damage in kind... Could actually turn out for the best and once you've got over the initial 'fume' could work in ur favour for years...

I suggest sad puppy eyes, an apology and a VERY long list of how she can repay you :biggrin:

Could be worse-she could hav knocked it over and repeatedly run over it x

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Poor woman's got a dent in her car

as someone left a bike in the way, show her some sympathy...

:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Oh dear...

Divorce the bitch.....:wink::mad:

Reply to this Topic
Cyclonite

Oct 10

Cyclonite says:

dude

Keep the pimp hand strong!

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Ha ha

The o/h put a major scratch in my exhaust recently.

I was seriously pissed off.  However, I never said a word.  No point.  He knew he did it.  I knew he did it.  He knew I knew he did it.  I knew he knew (you get the drift)

Shit happens

Reply to this Topic
Mickly

Dec 02

Mickly says:

Smile Sweetly

Say you forgive her.

Add up the cost of repairs + compo for psychological damage and deduct it from her handbag / shoes / soft furnishing fund, then expalin she will have to tell the family that Xmas is cancelled and it's all her fault.

Jobs a good'un.

Mickly

Oh and make sure there are no sharp implements at hand (like her tongue)

Reply to this Topic
Boult

Mar 07

Boult says:

My Mum

parked her car on mine a couple of months back - then tried to disengage by driving back down the drive....:wacko:

"It wasn't there when I went out".....

Smile on the outside, fume on the inside, let it go and repair it. It's a collection of nuts and bolts at the end of the day.:smile

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Any

Married man know's  WOMEN  are never wrong.:roll eyes: It was your fault for leaving it. :wink:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices