Skip to content

General Grounds for Divorce? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Grounds for Divorce?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Cent

Jan 10

Cent says:

Grounds for Divorce?

Yesterday evening i got home from work and couldnt put my 11 plate red and white Honda CBR F in the garage, because my daughters car was on the drive, she had gone out with my wife, son and her boyfriend and 2 kids in my wifes car. So i put my bike where my wife car would have been. while i was waiting for them to get home i fell a sleep watching TV, after a while i was awoken by my wife and son taliking in the kitchen, they had not long got home, after enquiring where they had been i told my son to move his mothers car off the drive since it had replaced my daughters car on the drive. When i got outside my Bike indicator light was hanging off! and closer examination there was extensive damge to the exhaust side of my bike including the exhaust itself (£500 exhaust) at this point you can imagine i was fuming, i went back in to confront my wife she denied all knowledge i could tell she new more since she seemed very calm at the fact some one may have damaed my bike, after going out and coming back in, saying that a neighbour had seen her do it, she stopped denying it and said i was acting stupid! now i just flipped after putting the bike in the garage i left the house slamming the front door and almost smathing all the windows. For to hit the bike on a nice sunny day is unfrogivable, but then to deny it like some scally would off done, when its your own wife is criminal!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 September 2012 10:41)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Cent

Have you forgiven her yet....????:upset:

Reply to this Topic
babyblade41

Aug 05

babyblade41 says:

Isn't that

what insurance is for ?????

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Baby

she might want to put a claim in for all the years she has prob done his cooking, ironing, cleaning and washing his undies :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
micepunk

Jun 12

micepunk says:

the solution

is to drink ten pints of stella and when u wake in the morning the problem will have been dealt with:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Myspunk

Ive got to ask,how does drinking 10 pints of stella deal with the problem ?????:huh:

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

calamityjane says:

she might want to put a claim in for all the years she has prob done his cooking, ironing, cleaning and washing his undies...?

that's what women are on earth to do, for goodness sake..
if you women did not have house work, you would not know what to do with yourselves...:roll eyes:

the woman that did this horrible thing to his bike, needs flogging publicly everyday for a week..

with time off during the day to do her house hold chores and go to work....

ok running for cover :blink:

Reply to this Topic
cairnsie13

Jan 11

cairnsie13 says:

I'd be going on about it for years

she would definately be paying for it in many ways.

Reply to this Topic
Cent

Jan 10

Cent says:

Still waiting for an Apolgy

Thanks for every ones opinion and advice. We havn't spoken since the incident, what has angered me most about this, is not only her attempt to cover what she did up! but she involved my son! who at 25 should of also known better! I still have not had an apology! which is the least she could off done. I drove to work stressed out to shit over this, (60 mile round trip) and its no fun having to deal with people the next day when you are stressed, i am 52 years old and stress is my worst enemy (had serious stomach problems in the past) and she knows this!

As for the person (assume its a woman) who made the comments about doing my cleaning, she hasn't had to go to work since we got married (27 years) she has wanted for nothing! Her mother died 2 months ago, she spent the last year of her life living with us, which was my idea! (even though we never have got on) she was 88 and couldn't look after herself, both her sister and brother would not have her! Her elder sister wanted her in home! which i thought was not right! now they are al squabling over the will! i have supported my wife to the hilt, so for her to try to decieve me in this manor is disgraceful! if she had come clean about it lathough i would of still pissed off, i would of quickly forgiven her.

The fact is its not first time she has pissed on me and told me its raining and i have forgiven her every fucking time. (she hasnt been unfaithful) It just upsetts me to think she could lie blatantly as she did the other day, and then not even try to apologise and stop me from stressing.

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

divorce her

immediately m8 :wink:

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

as enfeild says

divorce her ............what else has she lied about