Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN September 5: New bike special! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN September 5: New bike special!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN September 5: New bike special!

In this week's MCN, out September 5, we have a new bike special with new bikes from KTM, Kawasaki, BMW and more! We have the world's first test of the new 1190cc KTM Adventure and reveal Kawasaki's replacement for the Ninja 250 - the Ninja 300. Also in this week's issue we preview this weekend's Donington Park BSB round - with eight...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 September 2012 11:36)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mogulthrash

Dec 10

mogulthrash says:

Not bad

OK, ill buy it this time. Last weeks was good - those Honda singles look like fun, nearly inspired me to re-start my own restoration.

Reply to this Topic
eddyvanuk

Sep 11

eddyvanuk says:

Ninja 300

Well I see the jap manufactures are are still weeding with the twin. Why don't they look at the past where the zxr250rr and the 400 had multi cylinder engines and alloy frames and swing arms. If they catted them and put a fuel injection rail with new clocks. This also goes for Honda. They would have some nice bikes That make this new crop look pants.:mad: As to say The 400 was good for 135-140 and the 250 at 120 so If they did a multi 300 that would be better.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Ninja 300 again!

Kawasaki have built this bike to rekindle the sports 250s?!!! BUT ITS A 300! Whats next? Are they going to bring out a new ZX10 to rekindle the 750 class? The new Honda CRF250 looks like a winner though. I just can't afford one as well as my Tiger. Always fancied a decent off-road bike and this looks easy to handle, not being too heavy and easy to pick up when you fall off!!!!

Reply to this Topic
motoxmad80

Aug 09

motoxmad80 says:

@eddyvanuk-

I couldnt agree with you more! the 400's and select few 250 fours were by far and away a good learning experience for cornering. they were massive fun and plenty fast enough for anybody! hell, id swap my zx636 for a nice gsxr 4 tomorrow.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

kawasaki 750 turbo

Todays journos seem to think the 750 turbo was rubbish,i rode one for a week it belonged to a mate and i did some work on it while he was on holiday and he said i could run it,i promise you it was a blast.went like hell for 1984.again it looked great in 1984.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle