Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What's the greatest bike movie of all time? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: What's the greatest bike movie of all time?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What's the greatest bike movie of all time?

Next week's MCN (out September 12) gives the inside story on some of the best bike-related films. But which one would you rate as the finest ever made? Here's our highly subjective Top 10 (note: we haven't counted non-bike films with famous bike scenes in, such as Mad Max or The Great Escape). If we've missed any crackers off the list,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 September 2012 13:31)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

I loved

Stone Cold as a teeney. Brian Bozwell, NFL star to movie badass. How come Hell's Angels '69, Hell Ride, and The Hard Ride are all missing? Does the video for Poison's Ride the Wind song count? What about Starboyz FTP vids? Yers forgot the Ghostrider films too.

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

OMFG

The Ogri movie! What an oversight!

Reply to this Topic
couriersteve

Aug 08

couriersteve says:

The best biker DOCUMENTRY has to be "closer to the edge". As for biker movies, the best one ive seen latley is "Freebird". It`s a british film that ain`t brilliant but it`s a lot better than the american "Biker boy`s". Have you ever seen such crap?. I mean, a biker gang that has choreographed kicking down their sidestand`s and getting off their bike`s, hand`s on hip`s with a hearty "YO". What a crock off sh1t. Ive seen a few motorcycle film`s in my time but the absolute worst has to be the David Carradine film "DEATHSPORT". If you ain`t seen it you aint missing anything but i have it here and i`ll gladly swap it for a half pence piece. For a girlie american biker film "Me and will" ain`t bad. Given the choise though i think i would prefer to watch the final of last year`s BSB meeting between Hopper and Hill or the other race between Seeley and Wilson. Put those on a DVD and watch it fly off the shelve`s.  

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

sorry....

Silver Dream Machine.... David Es....SEX......

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

If somebody could....

produce a film that captured the pure thrill of riding a bike fast without the usual (American crap) "special effects" or "Dubbed" sound track or HD V twin fat boy biker bollocks, then I would expect a whole new generation of Bikers would be born. Think ....Tom Cruise GPZ900r (750r actually) Or the "Goose" on a 900 Kawasaki ( Mad Max), A British Bond film starring GUY "chap" Martin, "tea Stired not Shaken" riding a Triumph Speed Triple would kick start a whole new era of Bikers. I have never seen a film that captures the whole thrill of biking in a feel good package, but have often wished for one.

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

wtf

where is stone , freebird

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

How about Rabid, with Marilyn Chambers? Not a proper bike film, but did have a nice Norton Commando in it. And baps (sorry, I am indeed shallow).

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yeah...

that was rampant....!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN