Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What's Jonathan Rea going to do on Stoner's Honda? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What's Jonathan Rea going to do on Stoner's Honda?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What's Jonathan Rea going to do on Stoner's Honda?

British World Superbike star Jonathan Rea will ride Casey Stoner's factory Honda at the Misano and Aragon MotoGPs in the next few weeks while the Aussie recovers from surgery. So how excited should we be? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 September 2012 13:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ZEPH1100

Jul 06

ZEPH1100 says:

JR is only 1 second off SB's time

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Got my time's from GPone..Zeph11's look to be confirmed by motogp.com..a lot better reading for British bike fans.

Haha..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Rassau..

I was made an honoury member of the Ebbw Vale leisure centre - nudge, nudge, wink, wink - when we put the steel up for that big old battery factory nearly twenty years ago now. Dai himself, from the hotel bestowed me..so you can guarantee I'll be down if it comes off. Loved his boxing that man..rugby goes without saying.

Fond memories inbetween the pissing rain and some of the divi, jealous locals none to chuffed with the handsome, thick of arm English wooing their girls..plenty of cash. It settled down after a few broken heads mind.

Seriously though..good luck to you. A circuit on the side of the hill with breath taking views and a roller-coaster layout would be ace.

Good news for local business too. Benny might even find a job.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Can I tick the box that says none of the above, whoops, just like election day there isn't one. So much for democracy.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Bennytwatmouth

The day off has clearly been a strain for you,Back to type irritating and shouting your garbage again,you must of been knocking your welsh neck out when you saw a new thread you could break your sad day up with,It doesn't matter who or the topic its just a goading match for you,and Benny why have you got such a chip on your shoulder about being Welsh ? rednecks black country ,Anti brit ,just remember where most of the tax comes from to keep you Benny ,If your so anti English stay away and refuse anything from the English taxpayers you sap. As for the topic, Rea,I liked him back in the BSB days rough round the edges but exciting to watch ,unfortunately he has failed to smooth out his flaws and become a hazzard at times,Taming the Honda will be a challenge for him,but if he does the Late Simoncelli's early antics will look gentle I fear,but who knows it's a fine line between fast and failure,let's hope he can add to the mix but a bit like the place where the vicar should live,I have reservations,sorry for talking about the topic, Bennyhedgelife

Reply to this Topic
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

JR will do alright....

A top ten finish isn't out of his reach. As I am sure he will know more than most, just needs to settle in and slowly wind in up! Come on the Honda Power!!!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

are you sure BBBenny

I had heard it was an Old English sheep dog that you used to round up your special friends with Baaahenny

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Hey its tampaxbubble

your so funny,a twat but funny,in a wrong way ,Actually forget all that because your a c**t really,Comma make oil products and used to sponsor Keith Huewen in fact,but you wouldn't know anything about that would you,donut !It's not your real subject is it troll.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ben

Anything interesting to say about bikes mate ?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

They don't You do!

Anything interesting to say about bikes mate ?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices