Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: What's Jonathan Rea going to do on Stoner's Honda? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: What's Jonathan Rea going to do on Stoner's Honda?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: What's Jonathan Rea going to do on Stoner's Honda?

British World Superbike star Jonathan Rea will ride Casey Stoner's factory Honda at the Misano and Aragon MotoGPs in the next few weeks while the Aussie recovers from surgery. So how excited should we be? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (04 September 2012 13:58)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Here's a thought MCN

Instead of these pointless, childish polls why don't we not put any pressure on Rea on his MOTOGP debut and just let him get on with it.

Just a thought.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

TrumpetTriple / VTwinMark

Hi Guys,  Re: Quiet on here -  put up a thread about Rossi or Stoner and the posts will go into orbit.  Afraid Johnny does not have that sort of charisma  But he's doing his best and we'll soon see if his best is good enough.  Not a huge fan but good luck to him anyway - at the moment his work rate is second to none.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

he will do very well i think

He is a good rider and a decent person with it,we wont see any toys being thrown out of the pram with this bloke

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

pressure???

TrumpetTriple I somehow doubt this poll will make the slightest bit of difference to what Rea does on Casey's bike.
Highly unlikely with his busy schedule he is going to sit down and read the crap on here let alone let it bother him if he did.

Anyway in my view Rea is a great rider although he can be a bit hot headed at times but I honestly think he would be better finding a better bike in WSB. He has potential there but I find it hard to believe he will master the GP bike enough to become a front runner although I sincerely hope he proves me wrong.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Buelligan

There doesn't seem to be a seat for Rea next year in MotoGP anyway.    I do hope Honda will give the Ten Kate squad an 8 hour spec bike for next year to give him a chance to go for the title.    With the right equipment the potential is obviously there. Yes he crashes a bit but so do most of the others.

Reply to this Topic
thejudge

Sep 09

thejudge says:

not bad so far

hes doin ok so far,hes only had 3 to 4 hrs on the bike,and hes already goin faster than barbera and bautista did in the june test,he says he was not pushin for the lap time, so we will have to wait for the race to see what hes got,as testing is just testing,im looking forward to italy,one thing i like about rea is no matter who he races,hes not gonna be  happy just sitting behind them,you know hes gonna put a pass on the guy in front,and that will make for good entertainment, and hes now  on a bike thats more than  fast enough to make passes, good luck to him

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

the last 1s is where the problem will be

1.7s off is good going but it will get harder from now on and i can see him going down the road trying to get closer

Reply to this Topic
bananabiker

Jan 11

bananabiker says:

He will definately do something...

Rossi is the bench mark, if he beats him its a revelation, if he doesnt......easily forgotton!!

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Rea is a prodigous talent. And aggresive. Long thought he should be amongst the world's best in MotoGP. He'll show what he is capable of and that is all he has to do.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

You know nothing

Just read through the comments. A few people say Rea is shit, done nothing in WSB etc. I say to you that clearly you know nothing about motorcycle racers.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices