Go to most recent reply

gazzatt2

Aug 07

gazzatt2 says:

Carol Nash Breakdown service

My Carol Nash Breakdown experience 
i broke down on sunday 2nd at on the M11 northbound 2 miles before Stanstead 
at 8.27 pm i called the Carol Nash Breakdown service 
the guy in the call centre was very helpful and said as i was on a motorcycle broken down on a motorway i was a priority and would be attended to in one hour 
following his safety advice I pushed my bike 200 metres backwards along the hard shoulder to a safe place where i could sit behind a barrier underneath a footbridge

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (05 September 2012 20:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprag

Aug 02

sprag says:

I had to call out C Nash b/d when my little kwak died

I'd nipped to my local co-op for some cat food and on returning to the bike, a ZZR600 I found the battery had died. I phoned the b/d number and was told someone would be with me within the hour. True enough a large van turned up and the guy driving it was really nice/friendly and helpful. We got the bike in the back of the van and and I got driven home where my bike was un-loaded. th guy said he worked for a local bike repare co. working out of a local unit and he told me if I took the battery out of the bike and took it round they'd have a look at it. This I did and the battery was declared 'fooked' and a new one was ordered. Since that day, some 6 years ago I have been a regular visitor at the workshop either to just have a chat and a cuppa or to get a bike fixed or MoT'd. I nicer bunch of guys I have never met and I for one continue to insure my bikes with C Nash. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

It never hurts to complain

Nice to hear you got a result, although a decent service (that you'd already paid for), would have been better.

Reply to this Topic
seniorspanner

Jan 09

The AA

Carole Nash have changed to the AA from a specific Bike contractor. I had to use this erstwhile service 2 years ago when my '75 Bonnie had an ignition fault. They were very good and really knew their stuff.

CN have clearly changed to the AA because they're cheap and nasty - even though I'm with CN, I'll now be taking out breakdown cover with someone else because I've lost count of the stories I've heard and been told about shoddy service from the AA. Come renewal time in March it's goodbye CN!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices