Skip to content

DUCATI Video: Ducati Diavel Cromo first ride DIAVEL

You are in... Forums > DUCATI > DIAVEL > Video: Ducati Diavel Cromo first ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Ducati Diavel Cromo first ride

Ducati have thrown the parts catalogue at their new Diavel Cromo. At £15000 new for a standard Ducati Diavel, the Cromo has had over £7000 of Ducati Performance Parts and £3000 worth of Ohlins suspension thrown at it. But do the new parts really make it that much better? MCN Road Tester Michael Neeves takes it for a spin to see...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 September 2012 10:07)

Post a message in DIAVEL

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

Who Cares?

Today i have mostly been eating Brussel Sprouts.

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

?????

So is the bike £15k or £25k ? (£15k + £7k ducati performance kit |+ £3k ohlins suspension - The base model diavel appears to have an MRRP of £13.5k in the show rooms ).

The story doesn't really seem to say and the video won't play on my works computer. If it's the former then it could be considered good value for money. If it's the latter then it's a lot of cash for a what is likely to get limited use.

Reply to this Topic
DaveyM

Aug 03

DaveyM says:

This IS NOT a Diavel of any description let alone a Cromo?

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Confused...

Im confused ... where is the Diavel ... is this like wheres wally ...

Reply to this Topic
MCN LiamM

Jul 08

MCN LiamM says:

The video has now been fixed to the correct one.

Reply to this Topic
Albaird

Apr 06

Albaird says:

An AMG Replacement ?

So is this the AMG replacement or will there be another "Top" model introduced ? - Maybe an Audi influenced RS version ?

Not sure about spending £7k on to of the Cromo price though, I have a standard red and have ridden Cromo, need to be a far bettter rider than I to tell any difference between the two, admitedly the old Cromo didnt have Ohlins on it but its a lot of money for what i would wager is not a lot more in performance and a non Diavel fan probably couldnt tell the differnce cosmetically !

I will stick to the Red !

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

all factory Diavels are pretty much mechanically identical - the Carbon models have slightly different front forks and lighter wheels, other than those they're the same.  the engine is the same 162hp motor in all models.  unless you want all the bling (and i think the Cromo is awful) stick with a base model.  preferably in black.

Reply to this Topic
SHIVA_

May 08

SHIVA_ says:

Amazing Machine

This is a hell of a machine.  Real fun to ride, got loads of low end torque and sounds amazing.  I did a review of the Ducati Diavel Cromo for my community.  You can find it at this link:

bmwsuperbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Aahh. Mr Neeves..

I know that chicane..... Elton - Wandsworth right?

Take a left at the end and go for a pint at the Angel Inn in Yarwell if you like your bikes!

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

I mean Wansford.....

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle