Skip to content

Discuss This Rea: WSB remains my priority World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Rea: WSB remains my priority

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Rea: WSB remains my priority

In the next five weeks Jonathan Rea will complete over four hours of free practice, seven hours of qualifying and 3 ½ hours of racing in both WSB and MotoGP. Having been drafted in the Repsol Honda MotoGP team to replace Casey Stoner, Rea will be switching between his WSB and MotoGP commitments riding in alternate championships and bikes for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 September 2012 17:35)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

Jonathan Rey at magny

ive had a mate pull out of a trip to magny wsb half price to a wsb fan go on bikes anyone interested

sad to loose the place ?

hope its ok to post this as its not for profit ?

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Rea

World Superbikes should definitely still be the priority for Rea but I would love to see him in GPs either next year or the year after. He's been in World Superbikes for quite a while now and apart from winning a race here and there he hasen't been able to put together a real strong challenge for a championship, therefore in my eyes needs a different challenge. He will never get any better from the level he is currently at, staying on the Honda CBR Fireblade. He has the potential to be a decent GP rider, he just needs the right opportunity.

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

WSB remains my priority...

..."because I'm not 3 seconds a lap behind those guys which makes it easier to knock them off in 'racing incidents' "

Asshole  - how long before he really hurts someone with his risks for fuck all riding?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

clarkson

mail me the details?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Stating the obvious of course WSBK is gonna be Rea's priority as he races in that class.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

ginganz13

ginganz13 says "WSB remains my priority... ..."because I'm not 3 seconds a lap behind those guys which makes it easier to knock them off in 'racing incidents' " Asshole - how long before he really hurts someone with his risks for fuck all riding?" Here fishy fishy fishy.

Reply to this Topic
Ozzie3

Dec 04

Ozzie3 says:

Come on JR

Okay so JR has a wild side to his racing.He seems to have managed to stop on the RCV much to his credit.He may be a few seconds off the pace but at least he is showing maturity in not trying to go too quick too soon.. Why do some readers want to knock  riders without giving them a chance.There is only one "asshole" mentioned and to me its not the bloke on the RCV but the bloke who's bike goes down the cafe on a Sunday and has 1" chicken lines on his tyres. Time will tell JR and  for one wish you good luck.Sometimes fortune favours the brave.

Reply to this Topic
wullie65

Sep 11

wullie65 says:

ginganz13...if you had half the balls of JR...1.JR IS CLOSING THE GAP EVERY TIME ON THE RCV......I FOR 1 WISH JR ALL THE BEST WITH THIS CHALLANGE...REM THE REST OF THE MOTO GP GUYS HAVE BEEN ON THESE BIKES ALL YEAR..PS THE ONLY ASSHOLE IS FOR SURE ginganz13.............

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

ginger

Well... actually Jonny was only 1.5 secs off Lorenzo's time and was very close to Spies and the over-rated Bradl. Jonny's gonna show em next week for sure.  Yep he can be a little crazy, Moto Gp needs some action that's the other reason why he's there to put some life into the series, he takes no more risks that any other rider.

At the moment he's over-riding that CBR everyone knows that including Honda, do you seriously think that they would put him on the Repsol machine if they thought he was a liability.  They know he's fast and now it's up to him to prove that he can get acquainted with those tyres and close that gap.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I hope he does great, has he got the talent? Who knows, has Rea got the determenation and die hard adittude to give it all he's got. Hell Yeah. Jonathan kicked every team mate ass for years now. And me being from Holland? Ten Kate Honda ain't a top team no more. Still Rea never moans about his bike and treis verry hard always! Go to a free practice at any WSBK track and see who is out first and does alot of laps. Yep it's Rea! Did i say i hope he does great? Yeah i did. Sorry people i hope he does well! Top 6

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices