Skip to content

Discuss This Rea: WSB remains my priority World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Rea: WSB remains my priority

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Rea: WSB remains my priority

In the next five weeks Jonathan Rea will complete over four hours of free practice, seven hours of qualifying and 3 ½ hours of racing in both WSB and MotoGP. Having been drafted in the Repsol Honda MotoGP team to replace Casey Stoner, Rea will be switching between his WSB and MotoGP commitments riding in alternate championships and bikes for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 September 2012 17:35)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

rea is crap

Honda gave him the fill in role because he won suzuka. Nicely done but means fuck all as there were no real riders to compete against. That is why he is on caseys bike...there is no one else. I remember rea slamming rossi a couple of years back saying wsbk and motogp wasnt that far off so rossi should be more respectful. The only similarities are that they both have 2 wheels. Rea is going to do nothing on rcv except crash and maybe take out someone important as he tries a stupid move thinking that they are all equals. If he doesnt crash he will finish outside top ten and behind a couple of crt bikes

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

Wullie65

Makes no difference if I'm an asshole or not - we should just stop pretending JR isn't one.

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

Johnyrocket

Bradl is 3rd out of the satelite teams - 4 places ahead of Spies - are you sure you didn't mean Spies has been over-rated?  Bradl has won a championship, more than can be said for Johny Rea - whos only claim this season is he's knocked more riders off than any one else.

Reply to this Topic
ginganz13

Nov 09

ginganz13 says:

neilf - fishy fishy fishy

Not this time...seriously - name another rider who's gained as many points after knocking others off this season.

Is he the next try-too-hard to end up with a front tyre in the back of his neck?

Reply to this Topic
oirishjack

Sep 12

oirishjack says:

what a dickhead

more from that slabber gingertwat,who knows fuk all about racing, what do you mean exactly,when you say another one tryin too hard,and ending up with a tyre on his neck,what the fuk is that about,no racer nor fan would come of with that low life comment.obviously  gingertwat is thicker than the wooden planks he lays

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle