Skip to content

Discuss This Theft gang jailed General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Theft gang jailed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Theft gang jailed

A gang who stole high-value motorcycles in a string of burglaries has been jailed for a total of over 20 years. Seven men who targeted bike owners in affluent residential areas of Berkshire, Middlesex and Surrey were jailed for between six months and five years at Reading Crown Court. Another three were given suspended jail terms and a fourth has...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 September 2012 17:34)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gavinfdavies

Aug 09

gavinfdavies says:

Maybe we're doing this wrong...

I've got a Ducati 999. Why don't I park it with the keys in by a bike theft hotspot, preferably near a motorway...

Then when some little theiving bar-steward steals the bike, he'll head straight to the motorway to see what it can do... (160+mph, or so I'm told. Ahem...)

Then we just tip of the police who nick him for speeding. That'll get him atleast 18 months in jail!

The way to get bike theives locked up for longer is to help them get caught speeding!

Hmmm. Any one else think our justice system is just a little bit messed up?

Reply to this Topic
2smoke

Jul 12

2smoke says:

Firing squad..

Enough said!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

piglet

Shhhhh ... don't tell everyone about the honda melody ! I've just added a CBR125R Repsol to my collection it's scary fast.

Reply to this Topic
Kando

May 11

Kando says:

The police have caught them and done a good job getting them found guilty. It's the courts who are soft and keep the sentences low due to a lack of space in the prisons. We have let our prisons become so plush and expensive to run we can't afford to lock people up anymore.

Reply to this Topic
Kando

May 11

Kando says:

Just an idea, Why don't they drop them off in this years NEC bike show on the busiest day and tell them if they can make it out alive there free to go? Sounds like fair play to me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices