Skip to content

Discuss This Nurburgring WSB: Biaggi wins to take championship lead World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Nurburgring WSB: Biaggi wins to take championship lead

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Nurburgring WSB: Biaggi wins to take championship lead

2010 WSB champion Max Biaggi took advantage of a rare mistake by BMW rider Marco Melandri to take victory at the Nurburgring and the championship lead by 6.5 points. Melandri was in third place behind Tom Sykes and Biaggi when he crashed out after running wide on lap five. Kawasaki rider Sykes led for the first half of the race and looked...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 September 2012 11:53)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oh dear,

Rea down again, next weekend MotoGP!!!, 3 laps, whoops.

Let's hope Tom can get the bike sorted for race 2, and Rea stays bubble up this time ?.

Reply to this Topic
DemiT

Sep 12

DemiT says:

There is nothing like getting on the road, feeling the wind in hair and being free. If you ride a motorbike and enjoy meeting other riders or look for someone special for your backseats. Welcome to~~~~Seekingbikers [Please Google it]~~~~, the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. ^_^

Reply to this Topic
ivanhoe

Mar 04

ivanhoe says:

Rubberish Tyres

Got to admire these WSB  riders. I've got Pirelli tyres on my Honda and they are rubbish.  Have bridgstones on my Kawasaki and feel the improvement.

I think in WSB you have a 4 in 10 chance of getting a good set of tyres due to poor Pirelli quality control.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices