Skip to content

Discuss This Nurburgring WSB: Davies takes maiden win World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Nurburgring WSB: Davies takes maiden win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Nurburgring WSB: Davies takes maiden win

Welshman Chaz Davies has taken his maiden superbike win in the second race at the historic Nurburgring circuit today. Davies got off to a good start and was immediately at the front of the race behind early leader Tom Sykes and title hopeful Marco Melandri. After Melandri crashed out of race one, Biaggi took the lead in the championship standings and was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 September 2012 15:52)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Ricardo 67vintage

Good advice re one flew over the cuckoo's nest

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

You are totally obsessed with belittling one Valentino Rossi - What IS your problem ?

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

NOS

NOS, Thats no way to talk about Biagi By the way whats your prediction where Rossi is going to finish in MOTOGP next year , you could end up being a laughing stock again...................................................

Congratulations to Chas, A really underestimated rider and could be WSB champion next year. Tom sykes rode two sensible races seeing his tyres were u/s. It was a really good day by the Brits and good racing as well     

Reply to this Topic
DemiT

Sep 12

DemiT says:

There is nothing like getting on the road, feeling the wind in hair and being free. If you ride a motorbike and enjoy meeting other riders or look for someone special for your backseats. Welcome to~~~~Seekingbikers [Please Google it]~~~~, the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. ^_^

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

NOSTRO

Not as washed up as Stacy Moner thow, this time next year he will be doing dishes and fetching beers to his boss (wife) when she calls for one!

Now be a good boy and stop calling Biagi a yellow belly

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

easy cum flob

you might have another breakdown kid.

people like this benny flob i blame the parents

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

on the drink already

benny cum flob how will you be able to walk to the dole office to sign on in this state?

i can see into the future and i see.......

..........you will have another britney and get your boring ass kicked off here again 

Mr i cant controle my emotions

you are an sad excuse of a human, now back to bikes no more feeding the trolls

that is all!

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

nice one Chaz.

I knew Wales had something to offer other than Ian Lougher!!   Ha haaa..

Anyway.. seriously.. Just been a matter of time with Chaz, exactly how I felt about Cal.. 2 very natural racing talents that we should all be proud of.

Seeing Chaz totally controlling the WSS championship last year it was obvious he was going to do good things again soon he had such mastery and always a bit more left in the 'man' tank towards the end of the race.. Like Cal too just that extra 2% race-ability in the dying lap or 2 of the race to really take it to the competition..

Great race.. OK slightly gifted by the fallers but on that bike....?? Excellent work!

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

WSB - Haslam

Chaz has signed for BMW for 2013 as was announced the other day and now Haslam has just signed for Ten Kate Honda on a 2 year deal.

Good move for Chaz, not sure re Leon on the Honda though.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Chaz is a good guy

but lets be realistic, half the field fell down gifting him the win. Nice, but lucky. If he can do that with everybody upright, I'll be impressed.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices