Skip to content

Discuss This Donington BSB: Brookes does the double British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Donington BSB: Brookes does the double

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Donington BSB: Brookes does the double

Australian Josh Brookes has dominated the Donington Park round of the 2012 BSB championship by taking victory in race two, after victory in race one and taking pole position. Brookes again got off to a good start, but didn't entirely have it all his own way. Samsung Honda rider Michael Laverty overtook Brookes into the chicane on the first lap, but...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 September 2012 17:29)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Well done Brookes

Well done Brookes on the double win. The showdown will be very interesting now with Brookes and his tail up, Hill having to recover from a standard weekend for him, Laverty getting quicker and quicker and Byrne coming back from injuries. Can't wait till Assen now!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Donington .still a f***ing

Mess as a circuit .It seem bizarre that a place like this is still battling to be a shadow of it's former self. However ,I have to say ,great racing ,the best I have seen at Donington for a long time and one of the best BSBrounds this season .and the sun shone,so good day out everyone Happy ,except those outside the top six I guess .a refreshing change to see a good effort at Donington

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Stig....

....I have to agree.  It's such a shame to see a big venue like Donington become so run down.  The state of the infield area was disgraceful, it's just been left to become an overgrown wasteland.  When you compare Donington now to Silverstone (facilities-wise) it's obvious that without a massive injection of funds MotoGP will not be going back there.  Sad, as far as the track itself is concerned it's sooo much more of a circuit than Silverstone.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

Fantastic days racing !

Thanks to the great team of stewards and marshalls at Donignton who made our first visit for a long time, one to remember ! We had a great days racing ! Fantastic weather and some great racing. It was easy to get into the paddocks gate, easy to get to the entrance and inside was a top fella on a Donington buggy who took my son and I up to the main pits area. (I have a dodgy leg and spine/pelvis etc due to a bad bike smash). We had some lovely brolly dollys who walked up to my son and I and thrust T-shirt into our hands.... which was nice. Weather was perect and I just want os say very big thank you to Donington staff for making our sunday brilliant ! The very helpful staff we encountrered where ever we went really made it for us. Thank you ! :)

By the way it took us less than 5 minutes to leave the circuit and there were no hold ups to the M1.

The organisation was definitely there ! Top job !

Reply to this Topic
DemiT

Sep 12

DemiT says:

There is nothing like getting on the road, feeling the wind in hair and being free. If you ride a motorbike and enjoy meeting other riders or look for someone special for your backseats. Welcome to~~~~Seekingbikers [Please Google it]~~~~, the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. ^_^

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices