Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki Ninja 300 first ride: "It feels like a big bike" First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Kawasaki Ninja 300 first ride: "It feels like a big bike"

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Joined:

Posts:

MCN  says:

Kawasaki Ninja 300 first ride: "It feels like a big bike"

Senior Road Tester Adam Child is in Frankfurt, Germany for the launch of Kawasaki's new Ninja 300 – not merely a big bore 250, but an entirely new bike. He's just got off after his first session on the bike and said: "It feels much more like a big bike than the previous model, not just in terms of the size, but...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 September 2012 10:09)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

   

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

  1.  
  2.  
  3.  

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Joined:

Jan 11

Posts: 8637

snev says:

I Think I've spotted how....

Kawasaki have saved enough money to bring out a few new bikes..... they have sacked their entire Paint shop and Paint research Staff.

Reply to this Topic
goldengloves

Joined:

Sep 12

Posts: 2

goldengloves says:

Nearly There!

I can't believe it's taken so long for someone to design a bike close to what thousands of us are lining up to buy. I read in the MCN article that 40% of sales on the outgoing 250 go to restricted licence holders. I would have potentially made up part of the other 60%, as I'm a full licence holder that wants a light and nippy sports bike, but it was just too underpowered and the high bars killed the sporty looks. The same can be said for the CBR250R which doesn't even get the Repsol colour scheme and looks less sporty than the 125. Instead I ride the closest thing I can find, an imported CBR400RR, hoping that the new Moto3 will spawn a new breed of fun bikes or that maybe Yamaha will produce a YZF R250. I can't wait to see how the other manufacturers decide to take a piece of this huge market. As soon as one of them makes a bike with similar power but less weight and a sportier stance I'm putting my name down for it.

Reply to this Topic
alastairw

Joined:

Oct 05

Posts: 3

alastairw says:

ninja 300 real world MPG

Just posted a review of this bike on the Principal blog...filled the tank, thrashed it mildly aorund Cheshire lanes, then did some M56 at a steady 75..ish and got just over 62MPG from it.

Great handling bike btw, loved the front disc too. al.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

 

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices