Skip to content

Discuss This Kevin Schwantz in legal fight over Texas MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Kevin Schwantz in legal fight over Texas MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Kevin Schwantz in legal fight over Texas MotoGP

American legend Kevin Schwantz has filed a lawsuit against the Circuit of the Americas in a dispute over promotion rights for the inaugural MotoGP race at the Texan venue, due to take place in 2013. The 1993 world 500cc champion has alleged that the Circuit of the Americas (COTA) is driving him out of a deal to stage the race at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 September 2012 10:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DemiT

Sep 12

DemiT says:

There is nothing like getting on the road, feeling the wind in hair and being free. If you ride a motorbike and enjoy meeting other riders or look for someone special for your backseats. Welcome to~~~~Seekingbikers [Please Google it]~~~~, the largest dating site for motorcycle enthusiasts. ^_^

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Morning

Rev....

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Who knows WTF is going on here? Basically, if Schwantzie didn't get the other party's John Hancock on a piece of paper, he has no leg to stand on.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Thankyou DemiT..

..finally, you've brought something of worth to this site..

Reply to this Topic
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Schwantz / Moto GP

As usual, I would expect the information in the press to be either incomplete or written from a certain viewpoint so we are unlikely to have the full facts.  If Schwantz has put time and effort into making this happen and then been squeezed out then I have some sympathy for him.  However, the legal case will be very simple - he either has a binding contract or he doesn't.  It shouldn't take a court too long to resolve that question. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Once was great on track.

All mouth and no trousers now is Schwantz.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro the sniper

Never miss the opportunity of cracking off a shot eh soothsayer.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Saturn our man of many moons

You have a rather unhealthy obsession disorder. Rossi, Rev B, BloodBubble and now yours truly. Let's talk motorcycle racing eh?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Nostro

Touche.   But too many snipers cracking off on here  one does not stand still to be picked off.  I've always advocated discussions on motorcycling  and with you my fine man I will stick to that. Respect!

Reply to this Topic
Tripitaka

Sep 12

Tripitaka says:

Would you please conduct these arguments privately.   Nobody else is remotely interested

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices