Skip to content

Discuss This Failed Ducati robbery General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Failed Ducati robbery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Failed Ducati robbery

In Moto, Croydon was targeted by hammer wielding thieves on Tuesday September 4 at 5:30pm. A gang of six youths equipped with three scooters attempted to steal two Ducati 1199’s by trying to walk the machines out in broad daylight. Unfortunately for them, the staff were not having any of it. Paul Read immediately spotted the robbers and tackled them inside the showroom,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 September 2012 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
matthewdaytona

Feb 12

ermmmmm

ermmmmm you have one of the guys number plates on camera?? God i wish i was there! respect to all those people who helped out!

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

scum

This makes my blood boil, what in heavens sake gives the chaving scum the right to do all this stuff, hats off to the fella pushing the dick off the scooter, wish I was there,,, wave a hammer at me ,,, I would stick it right up his skinny ass.... aaahhhhh.

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

Chav scum

You just know that the filth will do fuck all to catch these scum. They will get away with it which is why they will carry on . One day hopefully we will have a police service fit for purpose. The only way a conviction would have ever come from this is if one of the shop guys had decked one of the scum and then the police would have arrested the shop guy for assault.

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

Glad they didn't get away with the bikes. If only they had caught them , maybe the police would entertain this more , but as the evidence on these cameras is sketcy , I doubt much will be done. Heres hoping that they get brought to justice though!

Reply to this Topic
joeprodigy

Apr 12

joeprodigy says:

Number plate

I wonder how these thugs thought it could be possible. Number plate in video shows LV08FWC. Get this guy and hopefully catch the rest. Put assault charges as well.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

so...

They turn up on scooters to take Brand new bikes from a busy shop....??? any ideas how they would start these bikes and make a clean getaway ? without any interference from shop staff or passers-by ? Jeesus H Christ, lock them up for life cuz they really ain't clever enough to work for a living. Then again lets not waste any more hard working tax payers money on these losers.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

They dont ever intend to start them just get their scooter mates to ive them a push to where they want to go and strip the bikes down, I just cannot believe how relaxed they were doing it.

Reply to this Topic
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

scum

Can't believe they let them ride off, but I guess they weren't actually the staffs' bikes. Would have been nice to see the one on the floor get his head jumped on though.

Reply to this Topic
Morellostud

Feb 10

Morellostud says:

I love the bit when the staff member pushes the little "see you next Tuesday" off his scooter. I say his but it was probably nicked as well.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle