Skip to content

Discuss This Failed Ducati robbery General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Failed Ducati robbery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Failed Ducati robbery

In Moto, Croydon was targeted by hammer wielding thieves on Tuesday September 4 at 5:30pm. A gang of six youths equipped with three scooters attempted to steal two Ducati 1199’s by trying to walk the machines out in broad daylight. Unfortunately for them, the staff were not having any of it. Paul Read immediately spotted the robbers and tackled them inside the showroom,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 September 2012 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

top marks

to the staff, for standing up to those little twats, and the shop assistant shoving the dumb little bastard off his twist and go twice, should have given him a good kicking whilst he was on the floor, hope they catch the little twats. 

Reply to this Topic
skibum201010

Feb 10

skibum201010 says:

scum

may there crutch be infested with 1000 insects and there arms be to short to scratch.

Plus the best use of there hammers would be to smash everybone in their hands, feet and kneecaps.

rant over and breath

Reply to this Topic
bigbull

Jun 09

bigbull says:

Scooter Girl Gangs

These girls neva learn, the old guy on the news recently gave them wot for outside the jewellers too when he and his wife were shopping. Well done to the lads at the dealership. I wonder if these girlies scooterettes nod to bikers wen their on their mean machines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Reply to this Topic
ahg196

Feb 04

ahg196 says:

Why so hateful?

Nigel966, yes I am for real, albeit I probably don't feel the pure hatred that you and many others on here feel for these thieves. I'm not saying I condone their behaviour, but they are people, with names, and parents, and once upon a time, they were good kids (might have to go a long way back for that one :) ). So yeah, life hasn't been so good to them. So my comments could be reasonably seen as an antidote to the typical strong hateful reactions to these kind of stories, but that doesn't make my opinion wrong. Call me and them names and carry on feeling dreadful if you want; its your choice. Just remember, had conditions been different and you had been born into a different situation, it could just as easily have been you.....

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

ahg196...

I'm with Nigl966 and the vast majority of other posters on this subject, to be honest. To make apologies for these scum is tantamount to helping them. There is too much sympathy for scum like these and not enough punishment. Why should scum be defended for trying to take what doesn't belong to them from those that work hard to own them ??? Those that live by the sword , Die by the sword.... or fucking well should do in my book.

Reply to this Topic
david1991

Apr 12

david1991 says:

Steering Lock

Should the bikes not have had the steering lock on would have stopped the little w*nkers even pushing the bike near the door

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Well

Not to excuse these low-life humanoids, but stealing from a commercial business is less offensive than stealing someone’s personal bike (especially when it is their ride to work, the shops, etc).

Reply to this Topic
snave

Aug 02

snave says:

Thats one...

Only another five attempts to go. Oh wait! that's recalls for Pantyghastlies not returns to steal them... Every business should have a taser under the counter. Set phasers to stun!

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

ahg196

You are either a troll being paid by MCN to post idiotic comments to stir up replies or you really are that moronic. You insult everyone on here that has had a hard start to life by saying we could have turned out like these thieving bastards. I went and got a job and when I didn't have money I went without. These scum steal because its easy and they know dibble will not bother to try and take them to court. Its down to wet morons like you that we have a police force that think its acceptable to not bother dealing with crime and a judicial system that sees no point in punishing them. Maybe you should get down to Croydon and find these scum and offer your services to help them strip the next bikes they nick. Lets hope its yours and see how your attitude changes. Till then please crawl off back to your cess pit.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Good thing this wasnt in the states, the kids would have had guns and probably 3 people would have died. Gotta love that double tackle and head lock hehe

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle