Skip to content

Discuss This Failed Ducati robbery General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Failed Ducati robbery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Failed Ducati robbery

In Moto, Croydon was targeted by hammer wielding thieves on Tuesday September 4 at 5:30pm. A gang of six youths equipped with three scooters attempted to steal two Ducati 1199’s by trying to walk the machines out in broad daylight. Unfortunately for them, the staff were not having any of it. Paul Read immediately spotted the robbers and tackled them inside the showroom,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 September 2012 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SPIKER40

Apr 06

SPIKER40 says:

Daylight robbery

........no i'm not referring to Ducati's prices!!

Impressed with the shop staff, top marks for scarring off the hoodies.

Hope that when those scumbags are caught, they get a decent stretch for such out of order antics.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Big Country

@ billysollocks – Assuming I am not trying to get Iron Butt™ qualifying paperwork by doing it in 2 days, it is at least a 4-day ride for me to reach the Atlantic Ocean in some degree of comfort, so you are safe for the time being.

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

pigtwat

I disagree with Billysollocks. "Twat" would be a more apt middle name for you.

Reply to this Topic
HerbertChapman

Sep 10

What depresses me is how nonchalantly they stroll into

the shop and start wheeling their booty out. Even when one of them is accosted by that staff member (top marks) the other scrote just carries on and doesn't even consider aborting the caper. Why? Because they are confident that there won't be any policemen turning up anytime soon. And if they do turn up catch them, the know there is a good chance the DPP will weigh up the evidence add decide against a prosecution. And if prosecuted and found guilty there is a very slim chance of a custodial sentence (jails are just too full as it is). And even if they go to jail, they will not have their arse'oles reamed out as many on here seem to think. Jail holds no terror for them. They have friends and family in there. I'm afraid the barbarians have taken over.

Reply to this Topic
occytherp

Jul 05

occytherp says:

lively discussion

Nobody in their right mind can condone this act of arrogant attempted theft by chav scum, well done to brave staff members in foiling them. I also followed the lively debate between Billysollocks, nigel996 and a gentleman called Piglet, seems to be a difference of opinion here. However I am of the same opinion of nigel996 and Billysollocks, that Mr Piglet is a twat. Best advice to you son, it is better to be thought of as an arsehole than actually open your mouth and prove it. Now run along and leave the forum to adults.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Ah, occytherp, welcome aboard. Try not to let our (rather non-threatening) little colonial compadre intimidate you, the Yanks don't ACTUALLY own the world just yet, as much as they might like to think they do.

TTFN.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

WHY OH WHY

I was just checking the recent comments, (Billysollocks--,occytherp--) guys basically your all a bunch of tits. And why oh why hide your profile,, something to hide , F,ing idiots.. ahhhh

Oh and whats this about snot!  beyond me on that one ,,

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Ah, Tom RR, welcome to the little bit of playful banter that's been going on in an effort to bring a little levity to life. My profile is less than enlightening, as I have nothing of real interest to put in it, sorry to disappoint.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Snot.

SNOT.

Reply to this Topic
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

clank rattle bang

They probably broke down after 20 feet.