Skip to content

Discuss This Failed Ducati robbery General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Failed Ducati robbery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Failed Ducati robbery

In Moto, Croydon was targeted by hammer wielding thieves on Tuesday September 4 at 5:30pm. A gang of six youths equipped with three scooters attempted to steal two Ducati 1199’s by trying to walk the machines out in broad daylight. Unfortunately for them, the staff were not having any of it. Paul Read immediately spotted the robbers and tackled them inside the showroom,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 September 2012 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigbashbonanza

Mar 07

Little twats!

They have more neck than a coach loads of E.T's!

Reply to this Topic
Goulash

Jun 11

Goulash says:

ahg196 again

Firstly well done to the staff for defending their shop, and quite rightly so as well, a bit more force would have been welcome tbh. As to ahg196, It's people like you that have ruined this once great nation with pathetic liberal attitudes on crime amongst other things. As someone who has had their car stolen by petty little thieves in the past and had numerous vehicles vandalised by mindless morons such as these, excuse me for saying that hanging is too good for them. Go away, seriously and take your stupid liberalism with you, it's depressing.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Here's a little ditty that may bring them some comfort if they get caught and locked up. On their first night, they should remember -

Roses are red, violets are twisted. Bend over sonny, you're about to get fisted.  

Horrid little oxygen thieves, the lot of them. I'd suggest cutting their bollocks off, but I doubt they could fill a pair of Action Man's trousers......

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Piglet ?

Why is it better to steal from a commercial business than a private individual ? Sorry mate I don't see how that works.

Reply to this Topic
nigel966

Jun 09

nigel966 says:

Piglet ?

It makes no difference if the theft is from a shop or from a person . The theft has to be paid for. If that means higher insurance premiums then the price goes on the cost of a new bike. That means less people can afford new bikes which means less stock in the second hand market and job losses in the industry. Any scum bag carrying out theft of any property should be doing real jail time. I dont care if prison works or not. What I do know is that whilst these bastards are in prison they are not stealing from us. As for that prick agh 196 and his wishy washy crap about them being someones son. Most of them are the sons of council house chavs who dont work so as an extra bonus to us tax payers kick any family of these thieving scum out on the streets and stop their benefits. Maybe if this was the punishment then these workshy chavs would take more control of their feral offspring.

Reply to this Topic
Kando

May 11

Kando says:

Makes your blood boil...

Swinging a hammer at staff trying to protect their own shop. Who do these idiots think they are. Shame it was'nt taken off him and wrapped around his own head. I am sure his time will come. One day he will steal from the wrong person and get whats coming to him (wishful thinking). The goverment needs to get tough on the courts and build more old fashioned prisons so we can lock them up for a decent amount of time in a hell hole they will never want to go back to.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Creepy

Well, if someone cares about commercial inventory as much as their personal ride, they have psychological issues. Breaking into private residences/garages is especially creepy.

Of course, the biggest thieves are the hidden owners of the City of London Corporation, but that is another story.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Piglet....

I Own my own Business and work a fuck site harder to make it a success than the half wits you are excusing.  What your saying is People like me have "psychological issues" and the thieves are the poor innocent victims.  

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Piglet - you really are a twat, aren't you?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

billysollocks.....

Harsh but fair (disappointingly).

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle